912CQ Editorials provide original opinion, discussion and research on a particular area of interest, person or party.
They are an ever-growing tool for discussion generation and opinion forming; especially for political consultants, news services and candidates to reach their constituents and express opinions on war, corruption and other issues.
- Minimum 400 characters (that's only a few sentences guys).
- No more than 20% of the blog entry may be copy/pasted from another site (*) and must provide back link for copied content.
- Blogs do require 912CQ staff approval. Please allow up to four hours for authorization.
- Spamming for any form of service, website or product is strictly prohibited.
- Back links to all research material must be provided.
- Once published, increase your presence and readership by posting your blog directly to Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more.
(*) Unless otherwise approved by the site owner
See full FAQ here