Constitution (669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

H.R. 3200 Healthcare Bill Breakdown with Page Numbers and Summaries MUST Forward and Share

• Sec. 113, Pg. 21-22 of the Health Care (HC) Bill MANDATES a government audit of the books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self-insure in order to “…

By jermico007

5 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by jermico007

CNN Shows a short clip of a Angry Mobster!!

Please click on the link below to watch. http://news.aol.com/article/angry-crowd-at-arlen-specter-town-hall/609021?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl…

By Shadrach

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Jan's Kid

Obama Packs Town Hall Meeting in NH????? Nah!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/12/white-house-refutes-suggestions-obama-knew-questioners-new-hampshire-town-hall/ Do you smell s…

By 28th ID

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Navydad

Future of Health Care

Check out this article, note ADULT STEM CELLS not Embrionic stem cells. Do you really think that this will be offered to anyone over 65? ht…

By jfwilliams1011

1 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by kckshrugged

Congress drops plan to spend $550 million on new jets

Mon Aug 10, 11:17 pm ET WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. House leaders have dropped plans to spend $550 million in the Air Force budget on pass…

By Shadrach

4 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by sandy west

Adding Links to 912er Blogs

I noticed that there's no resource for adding one's personal Blog as a link on this site. I think that doing so would be beneficial. My bl…

By Morgue

1 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Morgue

Watchdog

Hey guys , is anyone involved with any Patriotic business owners that own a T-shirt printing business ? If we can get permission from Glenn…

By jimbo_52

3 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by ian harrison

Organizing Astro turf

I think astro turf can be endearing term don`t ya ? LOL Anyways I was thinking that we need to organize, we need something to rival the AC…

By jimbo_52

0 Aug 11, 2009

Better communication, the next step.

A revamp of CQ is well underway and should be finished by the end of July. We are attempting two missions here: First is to provide helpfu…

By Susan Nielsen

0 Jul 20, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

John Velisek posted a discussion

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
John Velisek posted an Editorial

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen's discussion was featured

New World Order? or How to inform a Dem

N-new W-world O-order! Is it real? or a Conspiracy Theory?Or How to inform a democrat!by Susan N.…See More
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Much push back in Maricopa County, AZ about extending light rail, another extension not needed,…"
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""(not intended to be an endorsement of the other major party.. I hate (fill in the blank) IS…"
Monday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"...it was the plan all along -- Justice Democrats it's a coup, whether it be legal or not.…"
Monday
Michael Trivisani replied to LANYON's discussion Epstein Accuser BREAKS SILENCE, Gives Stomach Turning Confession
"It's past due...  He should have gotten it by now."
Monday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Suzie, Great and true words. "
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service