Society (2,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Elon Musk Fooled Investors, Bilked Taxpayers, and Gambled Tes

How Elon Musk Fooled Investors, Bilked Taxpayers, and Gambled Tesla to Save SolarCity The controversy over SolarCity, which has dovetailed…

By LANYON

0 Aug 26, 2019

NY Times Piles Hate on America with the 1619 Project

NY Times Piles Hate on America with the 1619 Project RUSH: We have some follow-ups from yesterday. I spent a lot of time, as you recall, ye…

By LANYON

2 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by Rich Knoch

Epstein dies of Arkancide

Epstein dies of Arkancide The Daily Beast reported this morning, "The Biggest Bombshells in Newly Unsealed Epstein Documents." Hours later,…

By LANYON

9 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by VERNON BALMER JR.

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himsel

Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM: Questions mount over why billionaire pedophile w…

By LANYON

1 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Trump Files Lawsuit To Deport George Soros

Trump Files Lawsuit To Deport George Soros Citing his crimes against humanity in World War Two, his consistent manipulation of world market…

By LANYON

13 Aug 9, 2019

Is Political Cartooning a Dying Art Form?

Well yes it is. One of my local news source have gone more left leaning and their cartoon fellow has more often than to my liking gone left…

By Patricia Gillenwater

0 Aug 4, 2019

the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990

the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 It's not the guns, magazines?......it seems that GFZs attract shooters to these locations for easy t…

By LANYON

0 Aug 4, 2019

Epstein Accuser BREAKS SILENCE, Gives Stomach Turning Confession

Epstein Accuser BREAKS SILENCE, Gives Stomach Turning Confession Here’s how the monster lured her in…On Saturday, billionaire financier Jef…

By LANYON

2 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Michael Trivisani

* Action Alert! Starbucks shop boots police officers!

GGGGRRRRRR!  Take Action!  I think we need to make some phone calls to Starbucks - The phone number for Starbucks headquarters is 1-206-44…

By Suzie Nielsen

15 Jul 8, 2019

Former NYC Police Commissioner: Investigate Antifa Funding

Former NYC Police Commissioner: Investigate Antifa Funding Former NYC Police Commissioner, Bernie Kerik is calling for the FBI to investiga…

By LANYON

0 Jul 4, 2019

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

LANYON posted Editorials
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Some TRUTH about George Floyd
"Floyd is having his history rewritten by the left today at his service in NC one portrait had wings…"
12 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Some TRUTH about George Floyd
"Well said Rich. Floyd certainly had issues but so have I -- and I suspect many of our members. He…"
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Some TRUTH about George Floyd
"Mr. Floyd spent a year, or so, in jail (drugs, theft, etc.) and "supposedly" was getting…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Please Pray for America
"Yes all those who pray, can't hurt at all.  We are witnessing the results of O's…"
Wednesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Hillary before US Court of Appeals- NOW!
"Good idea Suzie. I am on the hook to make calls for my favorite candidate everyday between 12 and…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted an Editorial

Lying for Diversity

Lying for DiversityThe University of California’s recent decision to replace the SAT and ACT with…See More
Tuesday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Hillary before US Court of Appeals- NOW!
""the witch" may set a new record number of "I don't recall", or "I…"
Tuesday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service