Society (2,022)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Katie Pavlich Has A Conversation With World Shooting Champion Julie Golob..... ABOUT GUNS

Part 1: A Conversation With World Shooting Champion Julie Golob Katie Pavlich | Jan 20, 2014 Recommend this article Last week…

By LANYON

0 Jan 20, 2014

Obama To Pave Way For 30,000 Syrian Islamists To “Resettle” In America

In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, Obama asserted that jihad “grows out of a climate of poverty and ignorance, helplessness and despair.…

By LANYON

9 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Technology deals another blow to abortion supporters

January 19, 2014 Technology deals another blow to abortion supporters Thomas Lifson One of the reasons abortion is losing support among th…

By LANYON

1 Jan 20, 2014

'Middle of the Road' Leads to the 'End of the Road'... Yet, we have performed great deeds before. It can be done. We are Americans.

January 19, 2014 'Middle of the Road' Leads to the 'End of the Road' By Patrick Jakeway "...There are in this country many periodicals whi…

By LANYON

0 Jan 19, 2014

New Evidence Implicating Globalist Kissinger in War Crimes.... NEW WORLD ORDER, COUNCIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS, BILDERBERG

ALSO, DON'T FORGET:     Zbigniew Brzezinski ..................George Soros........................Hillary "Killary" New Evidence Implicatin…

By LANYON

1 Jan 19, 2014

BARRY THE DOPE DEALER (Obama), is Why His School Files are Sealed

BARRY THE DOPE DEALER (Obama), is Why His School Files are Sealed   WHY WASN'T THIS ALL ON THE NEWS IN 2008 WHEN HE WAS RUNNING FOR OFFICE…

By LANYON

0 Jan 19, 2014

State in the Worst Fiscal Condition Is…

Business State in the Worst Fiscal Condition Is… Jan. 17, 2014 6:45pm Guest PostRelated: CNBC, Fiscal Responsibility, States [Editor…

By LANYON

1 Jan 19, 2014

Beheadings, Bombings and New York’s Little Bangladesh....... AND, OBAMA WANTS TO RESETTLE 30,000 SYRIAN ISLAMISTS TO THE USA

Beheadings, Bombings and New York’s Little Bangladesh January 16, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield 279 Comments   Walk along Church Avenue an…

By LANYON

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Mike Anstrom

Is the Obama marriage on the rocks?.........

News only the UK or Canada see fit to publish........ Is the Obama marriage on the rocks? Astonishing claims emerge of ugly fights over tha…

By LANYON

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Mike Anstrom

People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video)

Thursday, January 9, 2014 People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video) B4IN The video below at the 1:07 mark…

By LANYON

0 Jan 19, 2014

RSS

This is a Member Supported Website. Please Help Pay the "rent"

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Honestly would we really expect that Nancy would face the Angel moms. No. Instead she [Nancy] would…"
13 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"NANCY IS GROUNDED! While the "Angel Families" have been trying to meet w/ Pelosi,…"
15 hours ago
"Pat I totally agree. I've been listening to the EIB for over 20yrs. I never heard Rush so…"
20 hours ago
"FUN FACT Did you know that 26 Presidents did not give their SOTUA from…"
21 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to starznbarz's discussion A Dose Of Feel Good
"Welcome home. Missed you. Thanks for the share of the promo pics. I was taking a break and this…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Congratulations! CC Super Stars
"Yes indeed TCC is blessed with members who are Super Star Patriots. Thank you Suzie for all you do."
yesterday
"Luis, For sure May is pulling one on the British people. Tell me what prevents the UK to say a…"
yesterday
"Once again Larry my thinking tracks with you."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service