Christine Rae Moylan's Discussions (502)

Discussions Replied To (462) Replies Latest Activity

"Mmmmmm! Let's see, Turkey-Russia, China-Iran, Russia-Iran-Venezuela, Russia-China-Sy…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Jul 7 to “trilateral summit” between Ankara, Tehran and Moscow

4 Jul 7
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"It appears people have no shame or tolerance for others anymore. The "Whiners" and "…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Jul 7 to * Action Alert! Starbucks shop boots police officers!

15 Jul 8

"When I walked into a drug store I would hear, "security to the front". Since I was t…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Apr 16 to POLITICS...ARGH!

998 Aug 7
Reply by Larry Puckette

"Back in 2006 I told my Representatives in DC that we had already been invaded, the p…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Apr 16 to Mexico bows to Pres. Trump on 'containment' of illegal aliens Rea

4 Apr 16
Reply by Christine Rae Moylan

"In the first couple of years of Obama's reign I heard people talking about a revolut…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Apr 7 to Think About It Using Common Sense

8 Apr 7
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"He is rather a stupid little man it seems. Like we didn't know or how it's done. Thi…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Mar 14 to Democrat Operative Admits: We’ve Been Rigging Elections

1 Mar 14

"I'm afraid Patricia many people feel this way about the lawlessness that permeates o…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Mar 11 to It’s Difficult to be Optimistic!

4 Mar 11
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"I'm sorry if I sound weird but wouldn't a wall help protect those lands from being t…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Feb 20 to Trump Declares National Emergency

5 Feb 20

"If a people can change an embryo to a fetus then abortion from six weeks to full ter…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Feb 13 to Why Democrats Can’t Talk Honestly About Abortion

1 Feb 13

"Patricia you got it just right. We must always do our research. I check google and Y…"

Christine Rae Moylan replied Feb 13 to Wearing White- what does it mean?

30 Feb 13

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"SO WHAT IS IN THE USMCA? Not knowing myself has been haunting me. More disturbing is finding that…"
yesterday
James replied to Kos's discussion US to Supply Kurds In Iraq with Russian Arms via CIA
"I just recently saw an interview with Rand Paul on this very subject & He stated that the Kurds…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Kos's discussion US to Supply Kurds In Iraq with Russian Arms via CIA
"I do not think it would have been prudent to keep U.S. military in harm's way I do think the…"
yesterday
James posted a video
yesterday
James replied to Kos's discussion US to Supply Kurds In Iraq with Russian Arms via CIA
"More…"
yesterday
James replied to LANYON's discussion Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton a
"This is a hilarious meme that somebody put together as the article states not sure if done by…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"Pat, You're correct.  It's so discouraging to see article after article and the bias…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion To Impeach or Not to Impeach?- that's the question
"Pat,  I sure hope so. Giuliani doesn't always play well when he's trying to get…"
yesterday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service