linda13's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Larry!  I really do try to see positives. However, the current crazy insanity…"

linda13 replied Nov 11, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Absolutely Larry. Progressives have complained for many decades that the constitutio…"

linda13 replied Nov 11, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Yes, they think we’re just a bunch of unwashed, uneducated morons or complete air he…"

linda13 replied Oct 24, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Just my opinion regarding these bombs being reported on, just 2 weeks before the mid…"

linda13 replied Oct 24, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"My reps in Ohio, federally and state/local are either ultra progressive commies or u…"

linda13 replied Apr 18, 2018 to Time to Re- Declare YOUR Independence

5 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Unless you are a drummer!  I’m a drummer and get caught up in the rhythm ALOT lol!"

linda13 replied Feb 2, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Now it makes total sense why the commie progleft trotted out a Kennedy for their sot…"

linda13 replied Feb 2, 2018 to The Nunes Memo

17 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"i love watching the commie left try harder and harder everyday trying to find the wo…"

linda13 replied Jan 18, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Personally, I think she’s too spoiled and self centered!  Once she truly sees the co…"

linda13 replied Jan 18, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Trust me, I’m in Ohio and there’s many, many, many of us that wish he’d just go away…"

linda13 replied Jan 16, 2018 to The Steam Room

6615 on Friday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

RSS

This is a Member Supported Website. Please Help Pay the "rent"

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas

Latest Activity

LANYON posted discussions
5 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Congratulations! CC Super Stars
"It is true if one just keeps on planting seeds coupled with the thought that one does not require…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President
"I  think the hordes of DNC candidates is  ploy by the left to dominate the airwaves. I…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President
"Larry, It is true that which propaganda one pays the most attention to does in fact form our…"
yesterday
"Rich, What you said rings with truth. The best candidate for President the DNC had running in 2016…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"?! What statements, Suzie?  Would you point them out?"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""plain ole truth based english" ???!!! OMG!!! What's that - racist dog whistle…"
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to LANYON's discussion Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President
"The DNC "stable" of candidates will resemble a Police Lineup as many of them will have a…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service