LANYON's Discussions (20,116)

Discussions Started (16288) Replies Latest Activity

Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns?

Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns? Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent more than $732,000 on outside contractors, including private…

By LANYON in Congress

0 Jun 17

Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job

Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law At a hastily arranged Wednesday press confer…

By LANYON in Congress

0 May 30

How I Knew Trump Would Win in 2016 and Will Win Again

How I Knew Trump Would Win in 2016 and Will Win Again I recall the early part of 2016, when Donald Trump began to win several presidential…

By LANYON in Elections

0 May 28

Birth Control, Abortion and the Rise of Single Motherhood

Birth Control, Abortion and the Rise of Single MotherhoodTypically, the conservative perspective on the rise of single motherhood and the b…

By LANYON in Society

0 May 27

Robert Mueller: Dishonest, deceptive and diabolical

Robert Mueller: Dishonest, deceptive and diabolicalDemocrats' expectations of victory over Trump were dashed when Robert Mueller absolved t…

By LANYON in Congress

0 May 27

The press serves the Deep State

The press serves the Deep State Before it was written, the American press demanded President Donald John Trump release the Mueller Report.…

By LANYON in Congress

0 May 26

The Declassification Directive Gives Pelosi, Schumer Few Options

The Declassification Directive Gives Pelosi, Schumer and Small Group Few Options… When President Trump announced the futility of attemptin…

By LANYON in Congress

0 May 26

Deep Secret Of Obama Appointed Activist Judge Who Stopped Wall

Deep Secret Of Obama Appointed Activist Judge Who Stopped Border Wall The judge who issued an injunction to stop President Donald Trump’s…

By LANYON in Immigration

0 May 26

The Answer to the Abortion Debate Has Existed in the Constitution

The Answer to the Abortion Debate Has Existed in the Constitution All Along We should begin by stating the obvious: Roe v. Wade was an erra…

By LANYON in Congress

1 May 22
Reply by Larry Puckette

Bombshell: Comey Was a Communist!

Bombshell: Comey Was a Communist! Which words come to mind when you think of James Comey? While some not-so-flattering descriptions of the…

By LANYON in Congress

0 May 21

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Trump Signs Executive Order
"Chris and I have longed for transparency -- trying to make heads and tails out of medical costs has…"
8 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"A lot sites where one can make comments on an article offer a menu of options to login/post, FB,…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Albuquerque has Best plan for Homeless- Forward to your City
"Suzie, I sent the link on to my friend in Albuquerque.  I ask her for her take on it This is…"
12 hours ago
Michael Trivisani replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Check this out before Disqus....  GOOGLE... Why I Deleted Disqus And Why You Should Too"
13 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Albuquerque has Best plan for Homeless- Forward to your City
"I have sent the link to a friend who moved back to Alburquerque just to get her opinion. I believe…"
yesterday
"Robert, Just this past week a fellow blogger on a AZ specific member site reported his block on…"
yesterday
"Yes I use do."
yesterday
Robert Tidwell replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"My account is still active, but they stopped complying with Alex Jones because of his free speech,…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service