LANYON's Discussions (20,165)

Discussions Started (16337) Replies Latest Activity

Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton

Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton are tied to sketchy Ukraine deals   Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pe…

By LANYON in Congress

0 Nov 24

Chief Justice Roberts dragged into Democrat impeachment process

This means that Justice Clarence Thomas will replace Roberts..... Chief Justice Roberts now dragged into Democrat impeachment process The…

By LANYON in Supreme Court

1 Nov 23
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Adam Schiff Connected $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption

REVEALED: Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case As reported on Wednesday the hea…

By LANYON in Congress

0 Nov 21

Ten Reasons Vindman’s Testimony was Bad for Democrats

Ten Reasons Vindman’s Testimony was Bad for Democrats By Matt Margolis November 19, 2019 chat comments National Security Council aide L…

By LANYON in Congress

1 Nov 22
Reply by James

THE DEATH THROES OF A PARTY: IS PELOSI PLANNING TO SHAFT SCHIFF?

REPORT: THE DEATH THROES OF A PARTY: IS PELOSI PLANNING TO SHAFT SCHIFF? A fascinating “what if” by ZeroHedge that lays out just how disas…

By LANYON in Congress

1 Nov 14
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

5 Reasons A Senate Trial Would Be A Nightmare For Democrats

5 Reasons A Senate Trial Would Be A Nightmare For Democrats The once distant and gauzy fantasy of impeaching President Donald Trump is bec…

By LANYON in Congress

0 Nov 11

How 'Californication' policies turned Virginia blue

How 'Californication' policies turned Virginia blue   By Joe Schaeffer The former red bastion of Virginia has been toppled and turne…

By LANYON in Society

0 Nov 10

Exposed ‘Whistleblower’ Worked With Dossier Hoaxers, CC’d In Nume

Exposed ‘Whistleblower’ Worked With Dossier Hoaxers, CC’d In Numerous Ukraine Loan Scheme Emails President Trump has been circled by a pack…

By LANYON in Congress

0 Nov 7

Trump Call to Ukraine Originated from Nat'l Security Staffers

(Schiff recruits his minions from the NSC....Ciaramella, whistleblower, was the latest....) Schiff Impeachment Witness: Trump Call to Ukrai…

By LANYON in Congress

0 Nov 3

The Real Coup

The Real Coup Everyone who isn't a Democrat is talking about the coup attempts against Trump; first the fake Russian collusion story and no…

By LANYON in Congress

4 Nov 15
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

Latest Activity

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service