Susan Nielsen's Discussions (3,991)

Discussions Replied To (3043) Replies Latest Activity

" why on earth? You and I and every member knows why!! As you said "control the masse…"

Susan Nielsen replied Jun 25 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Patricia, I have not completely digested Robert's article, so cannot comment on it..…"

Susan Nielsen replied Jun 20 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"Robert,  Were they also ran color? And did you see red cross on many? Tomorrow when…"

Susan Nielsen replied Jun 20 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"Yes Larry you found me out!!!!lol! One is my original member, the other is admin...…"

Susan Nielsen replied Jun 18 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"Wow! The military is sure moving big equipment around. Yesterday, got pics of one tr…"

Susan Nielsen replied Jun 18 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"Patricia,  sorry, I mean links to important discussions on other forums, where more…"

Susan Nielsen replied Apr 21 to POLITICS...ARGH!

1003 on Thursday

"Patricia, maybe if the important links were shared with members more conversations w…"

Susan Nielsen replied Apr 20 to POLITICS...ARGH!

1003 on Thursday

"Today's testimony made me nervous...but he is a liar...so what if he is under oath t…"

Susan Nielsen replied Feb 27 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"Patricia, I know exactly how you feel, when we work as hard as you have, then you wa…"

Susan Nielsen replied Dec 4, 2018 to ‘Traitor’! Flake blocks advancement of Trump’s judicial nominees

7 Dec 4, 2018

"I hear ya Larry. Nothing works like it used to... Stupid people have replaced knowle…"

Susan Nielsen replied Nov 22, 2018 to My random topics thread ...

188 Dec 2
Reply by luis✩USA

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"The clue that the FISA court is a secretive one it amazes me that we the people fell for that. True…"
5 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
":~} Norma if the voting citizenry had the common sense we're referring to we'd have…"
7 hours ago
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
10 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
12 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"I couldn't agree more, Larry.  I recall it was a so-called Republican, George W Bush, who…"
12 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"2¢ of observation on FISA: as i recall, FISA was what most defenders of PATRIOT ACT coming…"
13 hours ago
"FISA used to spy on Trump…"
17 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Larry, It is true that classical liberalism is not what the left / wing democrat party (of hate,…"
Thursday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service