Hugh Akston's Discussions (647)

Discussions Replied To (594) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy New Year, I am still down and my hands are still not good at typing (4 Surgeri…"

Hugh Akston replied Jan 1, 2018 to Announcement! Changes to Posting Rules and More

15 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New year. I got my Christmas present from…"

Hugh Akston replied Dec 21, 2016 to Merry Christmas to you!

6 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"As a resident member of the "grammar Nazi's" I find that often words used improperly…"

Hugh Akston replied Apr 25, 2016 to Grammar Snobs Are Silencing Minorities, Claims Writer

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Susan Nielsen

""those poor Syrians who are fleeing both Assad and ISIS and so they have some place…"

Hugh Akston replied Apr 15, 2016 to Hillary says Obama to blame for Libya, Syria messes

1 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Hugh Akston

"Chuck Baldwin is obviously delusional, he suffers a severe case of the “Bush Derange…"

Hugh Akston replied Mar 11, 2016 to Political Fascism and Religious Fanaticism: the Worst Marriage

1 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Hugh Akston

"I like the sound, sort of like an old Shure 51 with a tube amp on it, gives it a fee…"

Hugh Akston replied Mar 8, 2016 to Patriotic Pledge Of Allegiance

10 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"I like to keep my hat on, then others can't hear the voices in my head. Seriously th…"

Hugh Akston replied Mar 8, 2016 to Patriotic Pledge Of Allegiance

10 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. Why is there no one good ru…"

Hugh Akston replied Mar 4, 2016 to Trump has many, many followers.............Why?

24 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Romney is not the end goal... I don't know who is but Romney is an attack dog sent o…"

Hugh Akston replied Mar 4, 2016 to Establishment Wants a Brokered Convention to Nominate Romney

36 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Good Question, What will the President do? He can order an indictment of Clinton an…"

Hugh Akston replied Feb 9, 2016 to Judge Napolitano: Clinton Espionage Evidence is Overwhelming

1 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Hugh Akston

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Anyone unwilling to check the facts or not consider what you have to say, is not a true…"
12 hours ago
James commented on LANYON's blog post Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
"Funny this post popped up not 2 seconds after I sent this email to Governor Brown here in Oregon…"
yesterday
Michele Henson promoted LANYON's blog post Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
yesterday
LANYON posted an Editorial

Stay Angry, Not Dispirited

Stay Angry, Not DispiritedBy …See More
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"So the Washington Redskins have conceded to brat stomp crowd and will change their name. NOT GOOD…"
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion So now "It" is a Religion?
"Spot On!    It looks and feels like we are seeing the end of our Republic UNLESS there is…"
Sunday
LANYON posted Editorials
Friday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service