Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (7,531)

Discussions Replied To (7414) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Luis it could happen then we would have the old gang of Obama's back in the peop…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 4 to POLITICS...ARGH!

1002 on Sunday
Reply by Larry Puckette

"I love it!"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 26 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Suzie, I always look forward to your gift to members on holidays. May you and Will h…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 26 to Happy Thanksgiving!

6 Nov 27
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"Norma, Obviously this is dribble of the Ukraine story has already made its showing i…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 21 to Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion

161 1 hour ago
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"Norma, I think this is going to be a bombshell. Lindsey G. is said to be reavling an…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 21 to Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion

161 1 hour ago
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"Pete S. and Lisa P. a bit of un American activity they were engaged in. He has no le…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 19 to Why It's Highly Likely the House Will Impeach Trump

3 Nov 19

"From my standpoint Kash has a good and righteous case. My opinion is not worth a hil…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 18 to Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion

161 1 hour ago
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"Suzie, The House dems have played a gamble, high stakes one, they have bet two much…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 18 to Why It's Highly Likely the House Will Impeach Trump

3 Nov 19

"Norma, So far I do not think the voter supporter needle has moved from either side.…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 18 to Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion

161 1 hour ago
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"One can both shake their head in disgust and at the same time understand the switch…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 17 to Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion

161 1 hour ago
Reply by Norma J. Sears

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
1 hour ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
1 hour ago
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
13 hours ago
"thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/update-bill-barr-indicts-8-including-mueller-top-witness-for-funneling-…"
yesterday
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
Sunday
Sunday
Larry Puckette replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"WHY especially partisan Rs would be wise to learn to differentiate the words left/progressive and…"
Sunday
Sunday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service