Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (7,531)

Discussions Started (103) Replies Latest Activity

Bannon's War Room

Go and subscribe at Bannon's War Room e.g. impeachment. www.warroom.org 

By Patricia Gillenwater in Congress

0 Nov 11

We all should be fighting this cause . . .

The fight to protect women and girls extends beyond restrooms and showers although if that alone was the reason to stand up and fight it is…

By Patricia Gillenwater in Society

5 Oct 23
Reply by Jo DeFranco

A clarion call to the Jewish people of the United States

I wanted to share this important article with the members of TCC. To me the article cries out for all of us to heed the Clarion Call for it…

2 Oct 1
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Shared Commentary From the Federal Farmer

Shared with consent from American Post Gazette American Post-Gazette Distributed by C O M M O N S E N S E in Arizona September 6, 2019   OM…

By Patricia Gillenwater in Constitution

3 Oct 19
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Common Sense Commentary From Arizona

I secured permission from CommonSense in Arizona to post this article and received permission to post future articles. Commonsense writes c…

By Patricia Gillenwater in Editorials

6 Aug 18

Yes we can win in 2020!

I was so blessed to play a small part in an organized precinct canvassing (the largest ever recorded in AZ) on Saturday. My body does not a…

By Patricia Gillenwater in Political Resources

0 Aug 11

Vetting Candidates?????

It seems every year is an election year be it local, state and/or federal.  I feel that vetting for the primary is crucial. Also helping to…

By Patricia Gillenwater in Constitution

3 Aug 7

Is Political Cartooning a Dying Art Form?

Well yes it is. One of my local news source have gone more left leaning and their cartoon fellow has more often than to my liking gone left…

0 Aug 4

A Good Evening Spent With Sarah's Dad

Republican Women of Prescott hosted Sarah's dad, Mike Huckabee. This was a fundraising event for RWOP's scholarship fund an endeavor to car…

By Patricia Gillenwater in The Good News

0 Aug 4

Perfect example of a demon-rat plantation

https://www.infowars.com/someone-mapped-every-trash-and-rat-sighting-in-baltimore-here-is-the-epic-interactive-result/

By Patricia Gillenwater in Congress

0 Aug 4

RSS

Latest Activity

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service