Jo DeFranco's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes this past year gave me a chance to remember what life was like before 2008 happe…"

Jo DeFranco replied Jul 25 to The 912 Project

13 Jul 25
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"Frankly I feel so bad for our President and everything he has to go through every da…"

Jo DeFranco replied Jul 24 to The 912 Project

13 Jul 25
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"Good to hear from trusted source of information.  I came upon the 9/12 groups while…"

Jo DeFranco replied Jul 24 to The 912 Project

13 Jul 25
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.  I have had back surgery b…"

Jo DeFranco replied May 16 to Site News!

3 May 16
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"DITTO!  AMEN!  AND WELL SAID! Has this article been posted on Harris's fb page? "

Jo DeFranco replied May 16 to Yes or No?

7 May 17
Reply by American912

"I would think that looking at payroll would reveal how many dif departments there ar…"

Jo DeFranco replied Jul 9, 2017 to How Many Federal Agencies Exist? We Can't Drain The Swamp Until W

50 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Good article.  WE need to contact each one on the list and make sure they know we ar…"

Jo DeFranco replied Feb 27, 2017 to America's New Most Wanted List. Part 1

4 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"Just now got around to catch up on emails. It's been one heck of a year. One that I…"

Jo DeFranco replied Dec 27, 2016 to Merry Christmas to you!

6 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"Let's ad to that that Donald Trump has huge amounts to lose if the destruction of th…"

Jo DeFranco replied Mar 3, 2016 to Trump has many, many followers.............Why?

24 Jul 26, 2017

"In my case I'm not sure it's a Ning thing (though I am far from tech savvy).  I have…"

Jo DeFranco replied Feb 20, 2016 to Any Website Issues? Please Chime In

39 Feb 22, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"I think the country can not come together is due to the left, The political war games continue.…"
51 minutes ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Luis your wondering about Kavanaugh "Jesuit progressive background" also I wondered about…"
1 hour ago
Ronald Bernier posted a status
"Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours."
1 hour ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"Hi Christine, Seems you are taking care of yourself. That will sustain you for future fights. So…"
4 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Suzie, You two have a happy Thanksgiving as well. We are sorta running behind a rolling 8 ball. Not…"
5 hours ago
"Lanyon, You ask "…… have we always been rooting for a Uniparty?" Not likely…"
5 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
6 hours ago
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Republicans have been giving us the excuse that they cannot challenge any elections, from the…"
17 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Mid-Terms of 2010 was our best shining moment. In 2014 our achievements were glossed over by…"
22 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"There is no doubt everywhere you turn a crisis is building. Instead of getting mad I have started…"
23 hours ago
"Mangus, You are among one of my favorite interesting people. I live at Orchard Ranch just down the…"
yesterday
"Good question. The thoughts in my republican group is mixed. Some say Gov Ducey will others say…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion McSally Didn’t Want to be Tied to Conservatives
"The same happened w/ Mia Love (UT). Yet, ole-republican-guardian, Mitt Romney, won the gov's…"
yesterday
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The invasion from the North also changed the politics in North Carolina....  will McSally…"
yesterday
Mangus Colorado replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Thanks for the data, I used to hunt deer in Yavapai county so it is all very familiar to me. I…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Sinema winning was as surprising to me as the state of ME going blue. The  AZ voters are also…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service