luis✩USA's Discussions (1,350)

Discussions Replied To (1332) Replies Latest Activity

"MAGA2020: KEEP America Great It was the speech that was felt around the world.  Jus…"

luis✩USA replied on Wednesday to The Steam Room

6808 10 hours ago
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"And at the present rate that the illegals continue invading our southern border...th…"

luis✩USA replied Jun 12 to POLITICS...ARGH!

987 Jun 13

""There are many good people in Ca.! " Yes. Granted. But how many of them are in a p…"

987 Jun 13

"Hi, Pat. Big screen ads, huh...hmmm...I see alot of acts of vandalism and power outa…"

987 Jun 13

"The key difference between the Nixon cover up and obstruction is that: 1. There was/…"

987 Jun 13

"Hey buddy. Yesterday a family member asked if I had watched that excon, John Dean on…"

987 Jun 13

"Good post, Larry! I quote: "If the state could use these laws not for their intende…"

luis✩USA replied May 30 to My random topics thread ...

147 May 30
Reply by Larry Puckette

""Rino's will [try] to infiltrate and [try] to take us down."? I'd say we're at leas…"

luis✩USA replied May 30 to The Steam Room

6808 10 hours ago

""There are precious few committed conservatives that roam the halls of Congress" Ag…"

luis✩USA replied May 28 to The Steam Room

6808 10 hours ago

""Republicans/Conservatives lack stamina," f by "stamina" you mean resolve, then I t…"

luis✩USA replied May 27 to The Steam Room

6808 10 hours ago

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Trump Signs Executive Order
"Chris and I have longed for transparency -- trying to make heads and tails out of medical costs has…"
8 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"A lot sites where one can make comments on an article offer a menu of options to login/post, FB,…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Albuquerque has Best plan for Homeless- Forward to your City
"Suzie, I sent the link on to my friend in Albuquerque.  I ask her for her take on it This is…"
12 hours ago
Michael Trivisani replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Check this out before Disqus....  GOOGLE... Why I Deleted Disqus And Why You Should Too"
13 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Albuquerque has Best plan for Homeless- Forward to your City
"I have sent the link to a friend who moved back to Alburquerque just to get her opinion. I believe…"
yesterday
"Robert, Just this past week a fellow blogger on a AZ specific member site reported his block on…"
yesterday
"Yes I use do."
yesterday
Robert Tidwell replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"My account is still active, but they stopped complying with Alex Jones because of his free speech,…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service