Michael Trivisani's Discussions (487)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"This will sound crazy, but in a way it not being over is good for President Trump.  …"

Michael Trivisani replied Feb 6 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"RINOS are more than corrupt....they are traitors."

Michael Trivisani replied Jan 21 to Rand Paul Warns GOP Senate Is Going to Shaft Trump

3 Jan 21
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Consider it an honor whenever you upset a Democrat."

Michael Trivisani replied Jan 21 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"That's one of the things I like about President Trump....He will not let the America…"

Michael Trivisani replied Jan 9 to Trump announces new economic sanctions

1 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Trivisani

"I can't wait for the Democrat party debates for a candidate to run against President…"

Michael Trivisani replied Jan 9 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"'Ever' is a long time, and I'm sure I wondered, but not lately.  However, now that y…"

Michael Trivisani replied Jan 9 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Every President is impeachable from the first day they are President....and I would…"

Michael Trivisani replied Dec 6, 2019 to Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion

197 Feb 18
Reply by Norma J. Sears

"..."pull either Moochele obummer or Oprah out of a hat.." OMG!  Just the mention of…"

Michael Trivisani replied Sep 18, 2019 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"I don't know about you guys, but to me it seems like the democrat candidates are not…"

Michael Trivisani replied Sep 17, 2019 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"It's too late when a government takes away citizens' right to bear arms.  We need to…"

Michael Trivisani replied Sep 16, 2019 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

RSS

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service