John Velisek's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I must admit, I had a wry smile on my face when I used "hard-charging leftist. I use…"

John Velisek replied May 16, 2018 to Yes or No?

7 May 17, 2018
Reply by American912

"Everything I send to your site I AM the author. so do I have to get my own permissio…"

John Velisek replied Apr 16, 2018 to Attention ALL Members... change is coming

14 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Robert Tidwell

"Todays March is a Nothingburger Today is the day of the “March For Our Lives," which…"

John Velisek replied Mar 24, 2018 to The Steam Room

6700 3 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"and your diatribe proves what, that no one cares. Comey has been a deep stater from…"

John Velisek replied Feb 2, 2018 to Will the Nunes Memo Help Drain the Swamp?

22 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by American912

"Term Limits may be the answer Vietnam Vet  River Patrol Force, Seal Team extraction…"

22 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by American912

"I've been a republican my entire life. Now as a republican I want to say I served 20…"

22 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by American912

"it would be difficult to discern those who really want to help and those who are in…"

22 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by American912

"I agree. Unfortunately there are many that do not want to drain the swamp and althou…"

22 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by American912

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Goal-Muslim America-the Plan Education
"'since 1989'... yep, a couple other things that were rarely publicized about what islam…"
8 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
8 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion Think About It Using Common Sense
"Yes Suzie you are one busy lady. Suspect that is in you DNA. One of the thoughts I had was a good…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion Think About It Using Common Sense
"Yes Suzi a momentous task before us. Yet we will try. Become a PC and Will too I cannot think of…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How Fake News Could Be A Backdoor to Tyranny
"Obviously it is. I will always come down on the side of liberty, freedom of speech. I can not…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"POOR, POOR CNN Despite 2 yrs of outright lies about Trump 24/7, a CNN poll shows that the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater posted a discussion

Think About It Using Common Sense

WARNING: This is not an easy nor pleasant read. Even if what I offer as opinion does not happen it…See More
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Liars! Cheats! And Thief's!
"Liars, cheats and thieves -- 1st thing that came to my mind was 'politicians'.. in…"
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service