Gene Duncan's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Luis....It has been a while…. Good to see you typing around out here! Hope all is we…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 30 to The Steam Room

6601 on Thursday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"You are right Luis….Few Care…. or is that they do not understand. The 14th assumes u…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 29 to The Steam Room

6601 on Thursday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Honestly, how many ways can you interpret a law at that level. Anytime, nine highly…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 29 to How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root

38 Jul 24
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"Good evening guys and gals...….. Somehow, we must wean the States and local governin…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 29 to The Steam Room

6601 on Thursday
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"I hope California is successful! Because it will be interesting to see how they divi…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 23 to Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights

102 Aug 4
Reply by American912

"The US Constitution was designed to protect the minority; however, nothing was going…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 23 to Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights

102 Aug 4
Reply by American912

"Hello Mangus and Am912, can you please provide the link for this "article on the cen…"

Gene Duncan replied Jun 8 to The 14th Amendment “Incorporation Cases” Violate the 10th

43 Jun 12
Reply by American912

"It is a shame that our representative system has evolved into “term limiting” the so…"

Gene Duncan replied Nov 13, 2017 to URGE Gang of Six, Term Limits

1 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Gene Duncan

"By the way....NO!"

Gene Duncan replied Nov 10, 2017 to Should we eliminate the Electoral College?

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Gene Duncan

"The election of the Executive was intended to be a sampling of the whole populace, a…"

Gene Duncan replied Nov 10, 2017 to Should we eliminate the Electoral College?

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Gene Duncan

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Very nce.  Thank yoy Suzie and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family;"
21 minutes ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion Caravans are 'tip of the iceberg' of a larger and deeply entrench
"Will this be before or after Mexico presents them with fake paperwork for their eventual entry into…"
9 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Cute! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Florida Governorship looks good and Mia Love pulling ahead. A good…"
9 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"I think the country can not come together is due to the left, The political war games continue.…"
12 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Luis your wondering about Kavanaugh "Jesuit progressive background" also I wondered about…"
12 hours ago
Ronald Bernier posted a status
"Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours."
13 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"Hi Christine, Seems you are taking care of yourself. That will sustain you for future fights. So…"
15 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Suzie, You two have a happy Thanksgiving as well. We are sorta running behind a rolling 8 ball. Not…"
16 hours ago
"Lanyon, You ask "…… have we always been rooting for a Uniparty?" Not likely…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Republicans have been giving us the excuse that they cannot challenge any elections, from the…"
yesterday
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Mid-Terms of 2010 was our best shining moment. In 2014 our achievements were glossed over by…"
yesterday
Christine Rae Moylan commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"There is no doubt everywhere you turn a crisis is building. Instead of getting mad I have started…"
yesterday
"Mangus, You are among one of my favorite interesting people. I live at Orchard Ranch just down the…"
yesterday
"Good question. The thoughts in my republican group is mixed. Some say Gov Ducey will others say…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion McSally Didn’t Want to be Tied to Conservatives
"The same happened w/ Mia Love (UT). Yet, ole-republican-guardian, Mitt Romney, won the gov's…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service