Larry Puckette's Discussions (670)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"just gotta chime into that with a - ! YEAH !  ;'/ WellMed operates with the same men…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 23, 2019 to The Steam Room

6962 Feb 6
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said his constituents tell…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 21, 2019 to POLITICS...ARGH!

1014 Feb 8
Reply by Larry Puckette

"...it was the plan all along -- Justice Democrats it's a coup, whether it be lega…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 15, 2019 to My random topics thread ...

189 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Larry Puckette

"yeah, it's amazingly anti-limited government hence anti-American huh. that's a diffe…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 9, 2019 to My random topics thread ...

189 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Larry Puckette

"no shrugging by me... all are important points, residing within the 'natural law' ty…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 9, 2019 to My random topics thread ...

189 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Larry Puckette

""I am thinking a more stark compare and contrast brochure between the gift by our fo…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 8, 2019 to What's the difference?

17 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"an excerpt from today's not healthcare specific news (bolded and underlined by me) h…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 8, 2019 to My random topics thread ...

189 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Larry Puckette

"Pat I think maybe it was you who recently wondered how Greece is doing, on not sure…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 8, 2019 to POLITICS...ARGH!

1014 Feb 8
Reply by Larry Puckette

"Urban Dictionary: Trolling Trolling. Trolling is the exploration of the contrary.…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 5, 2019 to POLITICS...ARGH!

1014 Feb 8
Reply by Larry Puckette

"yep, i remember. excellently recalled and concisely too by you ------------------ "C…"

Larry Puckette replied Jul 5, 2019 to My random topics thread ...

189 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Larry Puckette

RSS

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service