Larry Puckette's Discussions (662)

Discussions Replied To (650) Replies Latest Activity

";' /   Nobel is the perfect example of your point. It was the stated intent from the…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 5, 2017 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"maybe it's my puny computer but I couldn't finish reading at the link. Wonder how Te…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 5, 2017 to Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights

102 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by American912

"pa·thet·ic [pəˈTHedik] ADJECTIVE 1. awarding yourself a Distinguished Service Med…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 5, 2017 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"IMO -Russia embracing Taliban is either continued historic Taliban irony or suspici…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 4, 2017 to An excellent and insightful speech by Vladimir Putin

2 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Larry Puckette

"advice from NY Times eh...   chances are it's not good advice for restoring our coun…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 4, 2017 to The Parliamentary Tactic That Could Obliterate Obamacare

1 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Larry Puckette

"the word Harvard should be a pejorative. A sane electorate would consider it alone o…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 4, 2017 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"Obie's scandals began before he even became POTUS. Remember Anita MonCrief??  ...the…"

Larry Puckette replied Jan 4, 2017 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"poor Harry. apparently unable to recognize that DNC has been the women's club - who'…"

Larry Puckette replied Dec 25, 2016 to The Steam Room

6945 Nov 26

"yup to be fair, something new had to happen due to transportation and communication…"

Larry Puckette replied Dec 25, 2016 to Ted Cruz backs DEFUNDING U.N. in SCATHING statement against Obama

13 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Susan Nielsen

"can there be a better example of government falsely believing it's laws have more au…"

Larry Puckette replied Dec 24, 2016 to The Government Follows a 3000-PAGE Constitution

40 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by American912

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
2 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
2 hours ago
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
14 hours ago
"thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/update-bill-barr-indicts-8-including-mueller-top-witness-for-funneling-…"
yesterday
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
Sunday
Sunday
Larry Puckette replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"WHY especially partisan Rs would be wise to learn to differentiate the words left/progressive and…"
Sunday
Sunday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service