justfolk's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"These leftist have become unhinged and consumed by hatred and vengence against Presi…"

justfolk replied Feb 9 to Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President

10 Feb 9
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"When I saw them allin white I thought of the demoncrat support of infanticide and ex…"

justfolk replied Feb 9 to Wearing White- what does it mean?

30 Feb 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Justfolk here and I joined as a 912er. :-)Let's see the principles re-enacted!"

justfolk replied Jul 24, 2018 to The 912 Project

13 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Jo DeFranco

"I'm still here Suzie.  Not going anywhere :-)"

justfolk replied May 28, 2018 to UpDate! I'm still here! Are you?

18 May 29, 2018
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Hi Suzie, I habven't been very active..too many directions, not enough time and cons…"

justfolk replied Dec 29, 2017 to Announcement! Changes to Posting Rules and More

15 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"Little by little it comes together. :)"

justfolk replied Nov 25, 2017 to Congress has handed Trump a historic presidential victory

3 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by LANYON

"YES! I love this and congress had better pass it!"

justfolk replied Aug 2, 2017 to Trump On Immigration Unveils The New "RAISE Act"

37 Aug 5, 2017

"Enraging! the death culture is growing and it is frightening. How to fight back agai…"

justfolk replied Jul 15, 2017 to Can Oregon Compel Its Citizens to Pay for Killing Others?

5 Jul 19, 2017

"sorry but you are wrong wrong, unless you are at the medicaid level of income, In Ca…"

justfolk replied Jun 30, 2017 to What Should the Senate Do with Obamacare? Survey Results

10 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Rich Knoch

"Those "free" health care clinics were horrid and they were not free. Heck  the free…"

justfolk replied Jun 30, 2017 to What Should the Senate Do with Obamacare? Survey Results

10 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Rich Knoch

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Larry, I agree with your statement 'YUUuuugely good reason for a limited government and a self…"
5 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"'get congress under control' ??  it's a pipe dream based on wishful thinking…"
6 hours ago
"Congress has too many obligations to lobbyist. Some members are frankly short on smarts. Some like…"
7 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
""If we don`t get congress under control with Trump, we probably never will," I'll…"
10 hours ago
starznbarz replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Hi Luis, I`ve been fortunate to spend a fair amount of time with Matt & Terry since `09, they,…"
11 hours ago
"I have heard the latest and the political class will make sure we hear their political take for…"
13 hours ago
luis✩USA commented on luis✩USA's blog post IS EUROPE BACK IN THE DARK AGES?
"UPDATE Have you heard the latest? Man arrested for trying to bring gas cans into St. Patrick's…"
16 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Have you heard the latest? Man arrested for trying to bring gas cans into St. Patrick's…"
16 hours ago

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service