All Discussions Tagged 'Court' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

President Donald J. Trump’s Supreme Court List

President Donald J. Trump’s Supreme Court List Law & Justice Issued on: November 17, 2017 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statem

By American912

16 Jul 11
Reply by luis✩USA

The FISA Court is Unconstitutional

The FISA Court is Unconstitutional             By Judge Andrew Napolitano             Tenth Amendment Center After President Richard Nixon…

By American912

4 Feb 8
Reply by American912

Ban On Islam In Public Schools Upheld. Big Win For Our Kids!

The decision has been cast by the Supreme Court that Islam will NOT be taught in American Public schools; the deciding vote was cast by…

By LANYON

2 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by LANYON

Hamas Should Be Removed From Terror Lists, EU Court Recommends

Tell me what you think about this information, it has started to, "Make people concerned", The EU UK Court, Hamas should be removed from t…

By Jason G Manuel

0 Jun 7, 2017

How Democrats stole the judicial confirmation process

Patsy Lynch | AP Photo As in the Republican Senate “stole” a seat on the Supreme Court because it refused to confirm President Obama’s…

By LANYON

9 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Kos

Ted Cruz reportedly says nuclear option is on table

Ted Cruz reportedly says nuclear option is on table in Supreme Court pick Townhall.com Staff | Posted: Feb 01, 2017 8:54 AM Sen. Ted Cruz,…

By American912

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Larry Puckette

DC Court: Kerry required to Ask AG to "Initiate Enforcement' emai

Didn't follow the law requirement? What else is new? DC Appeals Court: Law Required Kerry to Ask AG to ‘Initiate Enforcement Proceedings’ t…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Appeal court vacancies to allow Trump transformation of judiciary

Thank heavens it's not Hillary. When Donald Trump enters the White House on Inauguration Day, he will be able to fill more seats on the c…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 29, 2016

Federal Appeals Court Invites Trump's AG To Enter Clinton Email

Yes!  Let Sessions into it. Federal Appeals Court Invites Trump’s AG To Enter Clinton Email Scandal Richard Pollock Reporter 10:32 PM 1…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 28, 2016

Court denies asylum to 28 detained Latin American mothers

Court denies asylum to 28 detained Latin American mothers KRISTEN DE GROOT,Associated Press 15 hours ago PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A legal rul…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
19 minutes ago
LANYON posted discussions
47 minutes ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
""So, I suggested a one on one friend request. What is so damning about that?" I…"
2 hours ago
American912 replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Just giving my opinion and suggestions, exactly what any other individual or members would do. So,…"
3 hours ago
"?! "Next time" nothing, A912!  Who the hell are you to tell me how to do…"
4 hours ago
American912 posted a discussion

Is Robert Mueller an Officer of the United States?

Is Robert Mueller an Officer of the United States? by…See More
4 hours ago
"So I've taken the initiative to try and reach out. I've chosen the newest member Chelsea…"
4 hours ago
""The laser focus"???!!! LMAO! All this drama just because of this initial post: Reply…"
5 hours ago
"Completely understand, my error when reading your statement on July 10th.  I see no reason why…"
6 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root
"Congressional Research Service Supreme Court Nominations, 1789 to 2017: Actions by the Senate, the…"
14 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root
"The Rarity of the God-Fearing Man by Russell Kirk Forgetting that there exists such a state as…"
14 hours ago
American912 commented on Susan Nielsen's group Prayer Circle
"The Rarity of the God-Fearing Man by Russell Kirk Forgetting that there exists such a state as…"
15 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"The Militia You’ve Never Heard Of Underutilized state guards can help with homeland defense.…"
15 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Ronald Reagan - States' Rights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BuwYjbQOC8 . 1981 REAGAN AND…"
15 hours ago
American912 commented on Susan Nielsen's group Prayer Circle
""Say nothing of my religion. It is known to my God and myself alone. Its evidence before the…"
15 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service