All Discussions Tagged 'Government' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Government Follows a 3000-PAGE Constitution

The Government Follows a 3000-PAGE Constitution You might be surprised to learn that the federal government does, by-and-large, follow the…

By American912

40 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by American912

Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us

Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us FREEMANSPERSPECTIVE · Apr 23rd, 2013 A lot of Americans know that the US govern…

By American912

17 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by American912

Daniel Greenfield "The Second Civil War" #SCTeaParty18

Daniel Greenfield "The Second Civil War" #SCTeaParty18 Daniel Greenfield: "Guns Are How A Civil War Ends... Politics Is How It Starts" http…

By American912

3 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by American912

Death Wish: Rising Debt + Rising Rates

Death Wish: Rising Debt + Rising Rates via NorthmanTrader Have they all lost their collective minds? Look I get that some people are leanin…

By American912

41 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Your Withdrawal of Consent

Your Withdrawal of Consent              Paul Rosenberg   Jun 7th, 2016              www.freemansperspective.com Many of us, either in w…

By American912

1 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by American912

The Looming Government Collapse

The Looming Government Collapse LevinTV Published on Jan 19, 2018 No network news station will cover this looming debt crisis. Get the sc…

By American912

1 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by American912

Shouldn’t the United States Return to Its Constitution?

Shouldn’t the United States Return to Its Constitution?                Laurence M. Vance The Constitution (article VI, clause 3) requires t…

By American912

1 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by American912

A Political Battle Over Dossiers, FISA Warrants and Surveillance, Clouds A Much Bigger Story…

A Political Battle Over Dossiers, FISA Warrants and Surveillance, Clouds A Much Bigger Story…             Posted on January 10, 2018 by sun…

By American912

5 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Norma J. Sears

White House Is Planning To Nationalize 5G Network: Report

White House Is Planning To Nationalize 5G Network: Report by Tyler Durden Mon, 01/29/2018 - 05:22 Read more at ZeroHedge  https://www.zeroh

By American912

1 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Bill Whittle: OUR CORRUPTION COMA

OUR CORRUPTION COMA Bill Whittle Published on Jan 15, 2018 Remember when the world made sense and movies showed us evil just long enough to…

By American912

1 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Norma J. Sears

RSS

This is a Member Supported Website. Please Help Pay the "rent"

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Honestly would we really expect that Nancy would face the Angel moms. No. Instead she [Nancy] would…"
12 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"NANCY IS GROUNDED! While the "Angel Families" have been trying to meet w/ Pelosi,…"
14 hours ago
"Pat I totally agree. I've been listening to the EIB for over 20yrs. I never heard Rush so…"
19 hours ago
"FUN FACT Did you know that 26 Presidents did not give their SOTUA from…"
20 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to starznbarz's discussion A Dose Of Feel Good
"Welcome home. Missed you. Thanks for the share of the promo pics. I was taking a break and this…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Congratulations! CC Super Stars
"Yes indeed TCC is blessed with members who are Super Star Patriots. Thank you Suzie for all you do."
yesterday
"Luis, For sure May is pulling one on the British people. Tell me what prevents the UK to say a…"
yesterday
"Once again Larry my thinking tracks with you."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service