All Discussions Tagged 'Justice' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clinton's State Department Worker Pleads Guilty

Here's one.  We will we ever see more? https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-state-department-employee-pleads-guilty-conspiring-foreign-ag

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 25, 2019

FBI found email Lynch vowed to protect Hillary from CRIMIAL CHG

All the facts coming out and no prosecutions! REVEALED: FBI found email that Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from CR…

By Norma J. Sears

0 May 4, 2017

Obama Admin Fines Police Department For Not Hiring Non-Citizens

The Supreme Court ruled that Sheriffs do not have to answer to the Federal Government in Prinz/Mack case. Obama Admin Fines Police Departm…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Eric Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrest In Weiner Case.

Eric Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case by John Hayward4 Nov 201615,492 SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER Bla…

By Norma J. Sears

3 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

The Persecution of Hank Greenberg

Why is this man being persecuted and Hillary skates thus far? Abuse of or willful intent to avoid the law? The Persecution of Hank Green…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Justice Department Extorts Companies to Fund Left-Wing Activists

More unbelievable and corrupt activity.  Too late for voters assuming it reaches them? Report: Justice Department Extorts Companies to Fun…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Industry: Obama unraveling rule of Law with Dakota Access stoppage

This isn't the only case in which Obama is/has unraveled the rule of law. The Obama administration may be unraveling the very fabric of U…

By Norma J. Sears

4 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Donna Slivka

Congress kicks criminal justice to the next president

Are they letting the Department of INJustice off the hook while they fight to retain their seats? Advocates are turning their efforts to 20…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 5, 2016

DOJ's war on conservatives

Lady justice no longer blind. Opinion DOJ's war on conservatives By Shepard Stewart • 9/14/16 12:02 AM When news broke that conservati…

By Norma J. Sears

6 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

FBI, Justice investigating Manafort, Podesta ties to corruption

Never thought you see these two in same corruption investigation? FBI, Justice Dept. investigating Manafort, Podesta for ties to corrupt U…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Aug 20, 2016

RSS

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service