All Discussions Tagged 'Military/VA' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patrick Buchanan: Too Many Wars. Too Many Enemies

Patrick Buchanan: Too Many Wars. Too Many Enemies Monday - January 29, 2018 at 8:22 pm By Patrick J. Buchanan If Turkey is not bluffing, U.…

By American912

25 Jun 30
Reply by American912

War Powers — The Most Effective Tool Congress Has

War powers — the most effective tool congress has By Daniel DePetris, opinion contributor — 01/01/18 03:00 PM EST The views expressed by co…

By American912

0 Jan 2

Animated Graphic Shows Time And Location Of Every Attack Worldwid

Saturday, November 4, 2017 This Animated Graphic Shows The Time And Location Of Every Attack Worldwide For The Past 30 Years  http://warnew…

By American912

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Larry Puckette

Is the American Empire Worth the Price?

Is the American Empire Worth the Price? Pat Buchanan Posted: Aug 11, 2017 12:01 AM "When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight," S…

By American912

8 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

The Biggest Killer of US Troops in the Middle East Is Not ISIS —

The Biggest Killer of US Troops in the Middle East Is Not ISIS — It’s Suicide Confirming once again that war, to those who are sent to figh…

By American912

1 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
43 seconds ago
LANYON posted discussions
28 minutes ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
""So, I suggested a one on one friend request. What is so damning about that?" I…"
2 hours ago
American912 replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Just giving my opinion and suggestions, exactly what any other individual or members would do. So,…"
3 hours ago
"?! "Next time" nothing, A912!  Who the hell are you to tell me how to do…"
3 hours ago
American912 posted a discussion

Is Robert Mueller an Officer of the United States?

Is Robert Mueller an Officer of the United States? by…See More
3 hours ago
"So I've taken the initiative to try and reach out. I've chosen the newest member Chelsea…"
4 hours ago
""The laser focus"???!!! LMAO! All this drama just because of this initial post: Reply…"
5 hours ago
"Completely understand, my error when reading your statement on July 10th.  I see no reason why…"
5 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root
"Congressional Research Service Supreme Court Nominations, 1789 to 2017: Actions by the Senate, the…"
13 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root
"The Rarity of the God-Fearing Man by Russell Kirk Forgetting that there exists such a state as…"
14 hours ago
American912 commented on Susan Nielsen's group Prayer Circle
"The Rarity of the God-Fearing Man by Russell Kirk Forgetting that there exists such a state as…"
14 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"The Militia You’ve Never Heard Of Underutilized state guards can help with homeland defense.…"
14 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Ronald Reagan - States' Rights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BuwYjbQOC8 . 1981 REAGAN AND…"
14 hours ago
American912 commented on Susan Nielsen's group Prayer Circle
""Say nothing of my religion. It is known to my God and myself alone. Its evidence before the…"
15 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service