All Discussions Tagged 'Soros' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama and OFA Are a Shadow Government

In the eight years of the Obama administration, there were members of deep state cadres of supporters put in place throughout the governmen…

By John Velisek

0 Apr 25

Gov. Greg Abbott: How George Soros Is Helping Obama Democrats Buy

Gov. Greg Abbott: How George Soros Is Helping Obama Democrats Buy Their Way Back to Power Published July 31, 2017 By Gov. Greg Abbott, For…

By American912

1 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Soros-Backed Challenge to VA Voter ID Law Rejected by Fed Court

Soros-Backed Efforts Challenging Va. Voter ID Law Rejected By Federal Court George Soros / AP BY: Joe Schoffstall December 13, 2…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 14, 2016

Petition to the electoral college

Here is a link to a petition that counters the petitions asking electoral to reverse results of election ! Soros & crew have not given…

By James

8 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Susan Nielsen

Soros: Westen Society Must Fall for One World Govt Established

Did you think it was a conspiraracy theory? George Soros: Western Society Must Fall Before One World Govt Can Be Established MIchael DePi…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Hacker Exposes Soros' Evil Plans for World Domination

Hurry, Kill the Messenger: Hacker Exposes Soros’ Evil Plans for World Domination   Daisy Luther — August 16, 2016 Is there an IQ test to…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

George Soros: Direct Ties to Clinton Mafia Family

O.K, I'll say it.  We are sunk if this "lady" wins this election! George Soros: Direct Ties to Clinton Mafia Family by Kevin Jac…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

George Soros's Open Society Hacked & Information Leaked Online

It couldn't have happened to a "better" guy? BREAKING—- George Soros’s Open Society Hacked and Information Leaked Online Jim Hoft Aug 13t…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Aug 14, 2016

Soros & Clinton Lawyer Lose Lawsuit on Virginia's Voter ID Law

Another small victory for citizens. Soros, Top Clinton Lawyer Lose Lawsuit Against Virginia’s Voter ID Law Millions have gone into the…

By Norma J. Sears

0 May 21, 2016

Panama Papers: Soros' deep money in secretive weapons, intel firm

One man who instills fear/forboding in patriots by the mere mention of his name. Panama Papers reveal George Soros' deep money ties to sec…

By Norma J. Sears

0 May 17, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion To Impeach or Not to Impeach?- that's the question
"I can't recall in what context I saw this but I did. If the dems failed to release a…"
1 hour ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"Ukraine…"
8 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
10 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion To Impeach or Not to Impeach?- that's the question
"I haven't seen this anywhere, have you? https://youtu.be/8D8CSiG6q-w"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion To Impeach or Not to Impeach?- that's the question
"Ya know Norma, Does this threat by Biden and Kerry…"
23 hours ago
"Norma, It is a very sad state within the central gov't. Good example, I think, how this mess…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion To Impeach or Not to Impeach?- that's the question
"Who's behind Impeachment…"
yesterday
"Pat, You can consider McConnels remarks are only for re-election.  I truly do not trust him to…"
yesterday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service