All Discussions Tagged 'States' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights

A Definition of Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights Federalism promotes a return to decentralized government        by…

By American912

102 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by American912

Does the Constitution Permit the Blue States to Secede?

Does the Constitution Permit the Blue States to Secede? With Permission, Perhaps; Unilaterally, No By MICHAEL C. DORF Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2…

By American912

14 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by American912

Shouldn’t the United States Return to Its Constitution?

Shouldn’t the United States Return to Its Constitution?                Laurence M. Vance The Constitution (article VI, clause 3) requires t…

By American912

1 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by American912

What Americans Should Know about the Constitution

What Americans Should Know about the Constitution by Laurence M. Vance December 27, 2017 Having just finished reading a new biography of H.…

By American912

1 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Article V convention planning underway in Arizona

Article V convention planning underway in Arizona Posted September 12, 2017 by Chris Pandolfo The groundwork for an Article V Convention of…

By American912

1 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Larry Puckette

Mark Meckler Admits “Convention of States” Won’t Solve the Proble

Mark Meckler Admits “Convention of States” Won’t Solve the Problem! Judi Caler — August 17, 2017 There may not be a question more difficult…

By American912

3 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Kos

Can Oregon Compel Its Citizens to Pay for Killing Others?

Can Oregon Compel Its Citizens to Pay for Killing Others? July 14, 2017   by Mark David Hall Oregon’s Governor has said she will sign legis…

By American912

5 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Article-V-News-Education-Updates

Article-V-News-Education-Updates http://article5news.com/statenews.htm

By American912

3 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Gene Duncan

States Prepare Dry Run of Article V Convention

States Prepare Dry Run of Article V Convention March 6, 2017 By Arianna Wilkerson The planning convention in Nashville, Tennessee would pav…

By American912

12 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Gene Duncan

Why the 17th Amendment is Bad and Should be Repealed

Why the 17th Amendment is Bad and Should be Repealed 12/23/2013The Silent Bull Before 1914, senators were not directly elected by the peopl…

By American912

1 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Norma J. Sears

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Goal-Muslim America-the Plan Education
"'since 1989'... yep, a couple other things that were rarely publicized about what islam…"
8 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
8 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion Think About It Using Common Sense
"Yes Suzie you are one busy lady. Suspect that is in you DNA. One of the thoughts I had was a good…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion Think About It Using Common Sense
"Yes Suzi a momentous task before us. Yet we will try. Become a PC and Will too I cannot think of…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How Fake News Could Be A Backdoor to Tyranny
"Obviously it is. I will always come down on the side of liberty, freedom of speech. I can not…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"POOR, POOR CNN Despite 2 yrs of outright lies about Trump 24/7, a CNN poll shows that the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater posted a discussion

Think About It Using Common Sense

WARNING: This is not an easy nor pleasant read. Even if what I offer as opinion does not happen it…See More
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Liars! Cheats! And Thief's!
"Liars, cheats and thieves -- 1st thing that came to my mind was 'politicians'.. in…"
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service