All Discussions Tagged 'conservatives' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support the #WalkAwayMovement Share! Share! Share!

Hat Tip-LuisUSA Now is the time to revive the book written by members of this site  Read personal stories from EX-liberals who choose Con…

By Suzie Nielsen

11 Jul 9
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

DOJ's war on conservatives

Lady justice no longer blind. Opinion DOJ's war on conservatives By Shepard Stewart • 9/14/16 12:02 AM When news broke that conservati…

By Norma J. Sears

6 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

House orders Library of Congress to maintain 'illegal alien'

House of Representatives conservatives are trying to do something. House orders Library of Congress to maintain ‘illegal alien’ Stor…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Sowell: Conservatives for Trump?

Sowell: Conservatives for Trump? By: Thomas Sowell | April 26, 2016 Gage Skidmore | Flickr Font Size A A A Print Images Print The…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Conservatism In Your Lifetime Could End

Here is something to think about- I do not know who the author is- but this is Great! A lot of people have brought up the fact that they wo…

By Susan Nielsen

2 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

House Freedom Caucus Hit Back at Paul Ryan

It's about time someone speaks up to "white-flag, give-up-crew". http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/03/house-freedom-caucus-hits-back-on-paul-

By Norma J. Sears

0 Feb 4, 2016

Likely 2016 GOP hopefuls recant immigration views

It's about time the GOP hopefuls start listening to the citizens on immigration. www.thehill.com Likely 2016 GOP hopefuls recast immigratio…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Mar 5, 2015

Boehner defend his House Leadership amid conservative unrest

The conservatives are fighting for us but it is it enough? www.reuters.com Boehner defends his U.S. House leadership amid conservative unr…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Mar 2, 2015

Rep. King Rips Conservative: "I've had it with this self-righte.

This shows why the House is fighting over DHS and funding amnesty.  Rep. Peter King Rips Conservatives: ‘I’ve Had It With This Self-Righte…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Mar 1, 2015

With fear, Tea Party Sees Repubilcans Rise as New Threat

According to this article, established republicans beat out the tea party types and will crush those seeking return to Constitutional Princ…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Nov 9, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
22 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
yesterday
American912 posted discussions
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Educational War Needed to Repeal 16th & 17th Amendments
"Our Great Mistake – The 17th Amendment by Jeff Carlson, CFA It is not by the consolidation,…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"before the atrocity of the PATRIOT ACT and it's descendants there was a common sense reason…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"AG Paxton Leads 11-State Coalition in Brief to Prevent Texas from Becoming a Sanctuary State for…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us
"7/14/18 Finley: Fire Strzok, suspend…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"Wonder which agency paid his salary? He was supposed to be demoted at the FBI did they also demote…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Note also that bigleaguepolictics also reporting that P. Strzok also worked for the CIA at the same…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Valuable for connecting the dots. Now one question comes to mind how many of those in Congress know…"
yesterday
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service