All Discussions Tagged 'enforcement' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to talk but have a difficult time listenin…

By John Velisek

0 Jul 16

Feds using tax penalty data to find uninsured millennials

Enforcement under Obamacare control act rears it's ugly head? Feds will use tax penalty data to find uninsured millennials Originally publ…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jun 22, 2016

Illegals kidnapping children to sneak in US as 'family units.'

Committing a crime to facilitate a crime? Illegal immigrants kidnapping children to sneak into U.S. as ‘family units,’ feds say Story TO…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jun 8, 2016

If Kentucky Reps did What DC Reps do, they would be in jail

Is it time for a militia? Congressman Thomas Massie: If Kentucky Representatives did What DC Reps do, they would be in Jail! Tim Brown —…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Apr 27, 2016

Chaffetz suddenly discovers federal supremacy

Is he riding both side of the fence? Editorial: Chaffetz suddenly discovers federal supremacy First Published Mar 19 2016 11:57AM    •   …

By Norma J. Sears

0 Mar 20, 2016

Enforcement? What Enforcement

The Corner The one and only. Enforcement? What Enforcement? Mark Krikorian June 17, 2015 12:20 PM Three recent items highlight the continu…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jun 19, 2015

Judge in case challenging amnesty ruled agaist Obama on previous

This is a step in the right direction. www.parariepundit.blogspot.com Dec 8 Judge in case challenging amnesty ruled against Obama on previ…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Norma J. Sears

US. Repeated Fast & Furious tactics with suspected grenade smuggl

I guess guns weren't enough.  They had to do grenades as well. Another example of paying people who don't do their job. No safety for you o…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 31, 2014

Eric Holder To Gov. Rick Scott: We're Watching You

www.weaselzippers.us Eric Holder To Gov. Rick Scott: We’re Watching You How dare Governor Scott attempt to purge illegal aliens from the v…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Aug 4, 2014

House punishes IRS: 15% Cut, halts Obamacare enforcement

Reps putting up a good bill, but Harry Reed will block. Had enough of this "song and dance?" www.washintonexaminer.com House budget punishe…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jun 18, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Larry, It is true that classical liberalism is not what the left / wing democrat party (of hate,…"
18 hours ago
James replied to John Velisek's discussion The Right to Bear Arms
yesterday
LANYON posted a discussion

The Bongino Report

The Bongino ReportGOP media battler Dan Bongino has made good on his plans to create a news site…See More
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
Tuesday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
Tuesday
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
Tuesday
"thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/update-bill-barr-indicts-8-including-mueller-top-witness-for-funneling-…"
Monday
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
Sunday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service