All Discussions Tagged 'fake' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In her own words- The Wrap up Smear- how to create fake news!

By Suzie Nielsen

3 Jan 11
Reply by Christine Rae Moylan

The Mysterious "Fake" Cell Towers Intercepting Your Calls

Major news networks are finally picking up this topic (it only took them a month) and the FCC has stated they will open an investigation in…

By Kos

2 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Healthcare.gov Approves Fake GAO Applicants in a STING

Another compelling argument to kept federal government out of health care. Healthcare.gov Approves Fake GAO Applicants in a STING! By Co…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 21, 2016

Obamacare Exchanges Fail to Detect Counterfeit Documents

You taxpayers get to pay for them all. http://www.atr.org/watchdog-obamacare-exchanges-fail-detect-counterfeit-documents Watchdog: Obamacar…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 24, 2015

China Floods US with Fake Driver's Licenses

The Bushes and Clintons and their administrations were quite cozy with China over the years.  George Bush, Sr. was the U.S Ambassador at on…

By Norma J. Sears

8 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

CNN and SYRIA - Lies, Actors, and Cameras

Truth About Danny Abdul-Dayem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-DCZxsrt9I Does anyone still think that they live in the US of A? Communist…

By txlady706

0 Aug 31, 2013

RSS

This is a Member Supported Website. Please Help Pay the "rent"

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas

Latest Activity

LANYON posted discussions
6 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Congratulations! CC Super Stars
"It is true if one just keeps on planting seeds coupled with the thought that one does not require…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President
"I  think the hordes of DNC candidates is  ploy by the left to dominate the airwaves. I…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President
"Larry, It is true that which propaganda one pays the most attention to does in fact form our…"
yesterday
"Rich, What you said rings with truth. The best candidate for President the DNC had running in 2016…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"?! What statements, Suzie?  Would you point them out?"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""plain ole truth based english" ???!!! OMG!!! What's that - racist dog whistle…"
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to LANYON's discussion Deep State Planning to Install Pelosi Then Clinton as President
"The DNC "stable" of candidates will resemble a Police Lineup as many of them will have a…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service