All Discussions Tagged 'immigration' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POLITICS...ARGH!

So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub.  Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now…

By luis✩USA

359 23 hours ago
Reply by luis✩USA

Trump On Immigration Unveils The New "RAISE Act"

I can already hear the proponents against it; especially the farm and fish industry.  So it begins..

By Kos

37 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

US Doctor Discovers Lib-Destroying Thing When He Evaluates C.Gard

Charlie Gard is a name that has stirred up heated debates among public figures, Twitter users, liber…

By LANYON

0 Jul 19, 2017

Trump Admin Cracking Down On Employers Of High-Skilled Immigrants

I post this because I'm somewhat confused over Trumps goals because, yes, there are frauds out there who abuse the H-1B privilege; hiring i…

By Kos

0 Apr 3, 2017

Left-Wing Darling To Be Stripped Of Citizenship And Deported

A left-wing darling,  "Day without a woman leader" and convicted terrorist, Rasmea Odeh has just taken a plea deal to be stripped of her …

By LANYON

0 Mar 24, 2017

Supreme Court rejects rehearing in Obama deportation amnesty case

Supreme Court rejects rehearing in Obama deportation amnesty case  The Washington Times - Monday, October 3, 2016 The Supreme Court kicked…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 4, 2016

Clinton: "I have Proposed an Office of Immigrant Affairs for WH

By all means, forget the U.S. citizens, we have to help the immigrants. Clinton: 'I Have Proposed an Office of Immigrant Affairs for the W…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Supreme Court deadlocks, dooming Obama deportation amnesty

Supreme Court deadlocks, dooming Obama deportation amnesty Guatemalan immigrant Amariliz Ortiz holds a doll as she joins families impa…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jun 23, 2016

Immigration News from Michael Cutler

from Michael Cutler Hi Gang: Kindly forward this e-mail to as many folks as you can and then ask that those to whom you send this, to for…

By Susan Nielsen

2 Mar 3, 2016

Bad Optics Keeps Agency From Reviewing Visa Applicants' Social Me

Never mind that they just might stop a Jihadist, they aren't allowed to do it. US Former DHS Official Says Fear Of Bad Optics Keeps Agency…

By Norma J. Sears

1 Dec 16, 2015

RSS

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service