All Discussions Tagged 'investigation' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motion To Compel Brady Material Unsealed: Flynn Polygraph of 2016

This is a good nugget, if it is brought forward in his trial, of more wrong doing in this whole democratic farce. Motion To Compel Brady M…

By Norma J. Sears

1 Sep 12
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

281 Page Doc Dump Proves FBI Tried to Rig Election for Hillary

I'm  anattempting to post this since I haven't seen it anywhere else.  I hope you will review, andi if you find something to the contrary,…

By Norma J. Sears

8 Aug 28
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Admin Is Said to Open Broad Inquiry Into China’s Trade Practices

Considering this from from three sources who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the deliberations were not yet public , one can as…

By Kos

0 Aug 2, 2017

FOX Retracts Story On Death Of Seth Rich

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was n…

By Kos

8 May 25, 2017
Reply by LANYON

Malaysian jet downed by missle from Russia, Dutch probe says

Results of two-year investigation. Malaysian jet downed by missile launcher from Russia, Dutch probe says Story TOpics War_Conflict Rus…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Sep 28, 2016

Grassley: FBI improperly restricting access to Clinton docs

Is the FBI threatening the congress? Leaks will prohibit future sharing? PoliticsGrassley: FBI improperly restricting access to Clinton do…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Aug 18, 2016

IRS refers GOP allegations against Clinton Foundation to internal

Will the IRS do any better then FBI did? IRS chief refers GOP allegations against Clinton Foundation to internal office   67 Getty I…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jul 28, 2016

FBI says it won't recommend charges in Clinton email matter

Completely ignores "gross negligence" under which others have been charged. FBI says it won't recommend charges in Clinton email matter Er…

By Norma J. Sears

12 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Look What Chris Stevens Wrote In His Diary On September 11th

Get the Attorney General out of Hillary's investigation: She's biased. Look What Chris Stevens Wrote In His Diary On September 11th Whil…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jun 30, 2016

FBI Director: Hillary This Is a Criminal Investigation

FBI Director: This 'Security Inquiry' Hillary Keeps Talking About Isn't a Thing, This Is a Criminal Investigation Since the FBI launched…

By Norma J. Sears

0 May 12, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater posted a discussion

Bannon's War Room

Go and subscribe at Bannon's War Room e.g. impeachment.…See More
9 hours ago
R.C. "Bob" Lewis posted an Editorial

Veterans Day

Red Skelton … The Pledge of Allegiance 1971could it be, you do not understand the meaning of each…See More
13 hours ago
R.C. "Bob" Lewis replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Thank you for Your Service!
"Thank you all USN 66 - 70"
13 hours ago
R.C. "Bob" Lewis promoted Suzie Nielsen's discussion Thank you for Your Service!
13 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater left a comment for Michael Brennan
"Welcome to TCC. Look forward to having you join us in discussions or do feel free to start one."
15 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater promoted Suzie Nielsen's discussion Thank you for Your Service!
15 hours ago
Ronald Bernier promoted Suzie Nielsen's discussion Thank you for Your Service!
22 hours ago
James replied to LANYON's discussion The Real Coup
22 hours ago

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service