All Discussions Tagged 'law' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to talk but have a difficult time listenin…

By John Velisek

0 Jul 16

The Chaos of California

Our country was founded on the rule of law and the strong adherence to morality and decency. This led to the concept of “rugged individuali…

By John Velisek

0 Mar 8, 2018

Story Leading Up to the Bundy Ranch and BLM Standoff

Story leading up to the Bundy Ranch standoff between the Bundy family and the Bureau of Land Management.  Seems that an agent is now a targ…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Backup Arrives in Houston… BLM’s Worst Nightmare

In the Houston area, thousands have been displaced due to Hurricane Harvey’s disastrous aftermath. Now, help has arrived and Black Lives Ma…

By LANYON

1 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Kos

Soros-Backed Challenge to VA Voter ID Law Rejected by Fed Court

Soros-Backed Efforts Challenging Va. Voter ID Law Rejected By Federal Court George Soros / AP BY: Joe Schoffstall December 13, 2…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 14, 2016

Gov't Corruption Means 'Law Only Petains to You, I & Little Guy'

Clarke: Gov't Corruption Means 'Law Only Pertains to You, I & the Little Guy' As seen on Hannity "The words ethics and…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 13, 2016

Supreme Court rejects rehearing in Obama deportation amnesty case

Supreme Court rejects rehearing in Obama deportation amnesty case  The Washington Times - Monday, October 3, 2016 The Supreme Court kicked…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 4, 2016

FBI says Clinton aide Mill's immunity 'not irregular'

Few, if any, bureaucrats are doing the job the citizens pay them to do. FBI says Clinton aide Cheryl Mills’ immunity was ‘not irregular’…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Sep 27, 2016

No sharia rules in American courts for Muslim's wrongful-death

Minnesota law overrides Islamic law. The Volokh Conspiracy opinion No special sharia rules in American courts for Muslims’ wrongful-dea…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Aug 12, 2016

Parents of Benghazi victims sue Clinton in federal court

Will she finally be held accountable? Parents of Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton in federal court Story TOpics Politics Law_Crime H…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Larry, It is true that classical liberalism is not what the left / wing democrat party (of hate,…"
18 hours ago
James replied to John Velisek's discussion The Right to Bear Arms
yesterday
LANYON posted a discussion

The Bongino Report

The Bongino ReportGOP media battler Dan Bongino has made good on his plans to create a news site…See More
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
Tuesday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
Tuesday
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
Tuesday
"thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/update-bill-barr-indicts-8-including-mueller-top-witness-for-funneling-…"
Monday
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
Sunday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service