All Discussions Tagged 'new' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support the #WalkAwayMovement Share! Share! Share!

Hat Tip-LuisUSA Now is the time to revive the book written by members of this site  Read personal stories from EX-liberals who choose Con…

By Suzie Nielsen

11 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Fake News: New guidelines for posting on this website

Members, Fake News has become problematic and the consequences of allowing Fake News on this website can be substantial.  As the owner/admi…

By Susan Nielsen

28 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Susan Nielsen

Feds halt citizenship approval after Obama background check gaffe

They can't do something that is wrong..........right? Feds halt new citizenship approvals after Obama admin’s gaffe on background checks…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 2, 2016

Obama Adm Limits Freedom Again--The DOL Fiduciary Rule

This is a warning for anyone who is investing in a pension plan of what's being phased in next Spring in April. Opinion Obama Administrat…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

From 2012 -BENGHAZI TERRORIST ATTACK -9/11- Timeline -Updated!

This is the timeline as of 2012 US officials lay out timeline on deadly Benghazi attacks to counter reports help was delayed Ibrahim Alagur…

By Susan Nielsen

36 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Susan Nielsen

Senate bill lets feds plan to bring Gitmo detainess to the U.S.

They will keep trying until they get this through despite citizens' thoughts or the expense. Senate defense bill lets feds plan to bring G…

By Norma J. Sears

0 May 21, 2016

Government Regulations Add $84,671 to New Home Prices

Regulations are just one of the things that is strangling this nation. Report: Government Regulations Add $84,671 to New Home Prices A…

By Norma J. Sears

0 May 9, 2016

Pentagon Confirms New North Korean ICBMChin

China, North Korea, Cuba, Russia building up their arsenals while USA falling apart. Pentagon Confirms NewNorth Korean ICBM KN-14 miss…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Mar 31, 2016

Obama Regulation To Give Work-Permits To Foreign College-Graduate

Obama's tune continues:  Help any and everyone but those who pay the bill. New Year’s Surprise: Obama Regulation To Give Work-Permits To F…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jan 1, 2016

China Expanding Regional Nuclear Forces

While Obama play golf................. http://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-expanding-regional-nuclear-forces/ China Expanding R…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Oct 14, 2015

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Please Pray for America
"Yes all those who pray, can't hurt at all.  We are witnessing the results of O's…"
Wednesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Hillary before US Court of Appeals- NOW!
"Good idea Suzie. I am on the hook to make calls for my favorite candidate everyday between 12 and…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted an Editorial

Lying for Diversity

Lying for DiversityThe University of California’s recent decision to replace the SAT and ACT with…See More
Tuesday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Hillary before US Court of Appeals- NOW!
""the witch" may set a new record number of "I don't recall", or "I…"
Tuesday
Suzie Nielsen posted an Editorial

Proud of my President!

I am so touched, not only by our President's undaunting bravery to walk in the open to St. Johns…See More
Tuesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion A little Corona Virus humor!
"Nice share!"
Tuesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion How do you really feel about Politics-Take the Political Compass
"Questions "propositions" are tricky good warning issued. I have not taken the challenge I…"
Tuesday
Patricia Gillenwater commented on LANYON's blog post No Title
"Suzie, Excellent editorial. Absolutely correct this is happening after much political calculation.…"
Tuesday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service