All Discussions Tagged 'news' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Steam Room

Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most? …

By Suzie Nielsen

6474 50 minutes ago
Reply by Norma J. Sears

POLITICS...ARGH!

So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub.  Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now…

By luis✩USA

667 yesterday
Reply by luis✩USA

Website Project

Calendar project! Interested? I have been thinking it might be fun and educational and a "good thing to do" to be able to have a fundraise…

By Suzie Nielsen

0 Feb 5

Posting Guidelines

Posting Guidelines- until further notice.  Effective 1/22 Hello Members, It has come ot my attention that there are concerns regarding how…

By Suzie Nielsen

4 Jan 25
Reply by starznbarz

Great News about our site Security

Hello Members, I guess I can say better late then never! Ning (after 9 yrs) has finally straightened out the SSL of ALL Ning sites!!! Yeah!…

By Suzie Nielsen

1 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Attention Site News

Hello Members, No, I have not abandoned the site! I am however unable to work most functions on the website, due to my computer being attac…

By Suzie Nielsen

0 Nov 12, 2017

Bannon wants to launch a right-wing network to compete w/Fox News

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has told allies he hopes to expand Breitbart's video capabilities, potentially even creati…

By Kos

9 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Kos

Remodeling

Hello members, As you may have noticed we have been making a few changes on the website. I apologize for any inconvenience, but nothing sho…

By Susan Nielsen

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Susan Nielsen

Positive Change- Calling All 912er's

Hello Freedom loving members and friends, Calling All 912er’s…. Congratulations! You worked hard for the last 8 years! And You WON!!!! We t…

By Susan Nielsen

6 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Susan Nielsen

Site Expenses due to double

This message has been posted in The Steam Room for a couple of days...I am posting here for lack of viewing Important Announcement! Members…

By Susan Nielsen

1 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I;m a "metoo" on this subject."
50 minutes ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"The Hill confirmed what most of us believed was going on during the Obama, and possibly before,…"
53 minutes ago
LANYON replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Clean, modern is a snappy look for present newsworthy articles.....  and, yes, white…"
4 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
5 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud posted videos
9 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud commented on Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
Thumbnail

:WAR-CASTLES-~0.

"Please sit back and enjoy putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together. Here's a tip to…"
9 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
9 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I like the second one. Suzie wondering if you would think about going to a white background for all…"
13 hours ago
E. Goldstein replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"You are wasting your time.  Facts are irrelevant. The woman is clearly lying.  She is…"
20 hours ago
Larry Puckette's discussion was featured

My random topics thread ...

... so that I don't keep occasionally hijacking others' threads with off topic posts.Hope some…See More
23 hours ago
luis✩USA commented on R.C. "Bob" Lewis's blog post Rage in Jacksonville
"If the rabid radicals...Code Pink; SDS; Antifa, etc...don't maintain this constant state of…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Amendments 6, 8, and 9 guarantee a person's innocence till PROVEN guilty in a court of…"
yesterday
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"I'm remembering 2009 - 2010... The People called, faxed, emailed and even assembled in front…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Just a reminder to all: W/ all this hell going on, I haven't forgotten that the new…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service