All Discussions Tagged 'of' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Donald Trump Pulls Feds of of K-12

YES!!! Now if citizens will get on their State Leaders............... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/26/donald-trump-pull-

By Norma J. Sears

0 Dec 26, 2019

Or. Red Flag Law at work

Just as we thought... Better "PC" your First amendment or you will lose your Second amendment  Agents cited the red flag law to temporaril…

By Suzie Nielsen

0 Aug 31, 2019

LIVE-Convention of States Leadership Summit

Hat Tip Norma Leadership Summit Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia August 22-25, 2019 Plenary Session 1 Wat…

By Suzie Nielsen

5 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

I see the Signs of Freedom

When discussing Religion and Politics, which I often do, I find myself searching for well-known writings that most people are familiar with…

By Suzie Nielsen

0 Aug 29, 2018

Antonin Scalia - A Living Constitution

"Rewriting the Constitution" Antonin Scalia - A Living Constitution LibertyPen Published on Jan 14, 2009 Justice Scalia explains the…

By American912

4 May 24, 2018
Reply by American912

Time to Re- Declare YOUR Independence

RE-DECLARE YOUR INDEPENDENCE To Our Congress and the President of the United States of America: As Representatives of, by and for the Peop…

By Suzie Nielsen

5 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Why the "left" is wrong on religious freedom

Politics Why the Left Is Wrong About Jefferson’s ‘Wall of Separation Between Church and State’Posted Friday, April 13, 2018 Politics AMAC -…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Apr 18, 2018

Levin lambasts ‘demagogue’ California progressives who are nullifying federal immigration law

Levin lambasts ‘demagogue’ California progressives who are nullifying federal immigration law “I am so sick and tired of these damn demagog…

By American912

1 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by American912

Your Withdrawal of Consent

Your Withdrawal of Consent              Paul Rosenberg   Jun 7th, 2016              www.freemansperspective.com Many of us, either in w…

By American912

1 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by American912

Restoring the Rule of Law to the Protection of Classified Information

Andrew C. McCarthy‏Verified account @AndrewCMcCarthy As Clinton investigations are revived, the need to restore the rule of law to the prot…

By American912

6 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by American912

RSS

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service