All Discussions Tagged 'race' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to talk but have a difficult time listenin…

By John Velisek

0 Jul 16

Gun recovered at shooting scene has Scott's DNA, arrest record

Bomshell: Gun recovered at shooting scene has Keith Scott’s DNA, Scott had arrest record By Ben Bowles September 23, 2016 Keith Lamont Sco…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Sep 25, 2016

Obama Invites Criminals & Riot Leaders to DC to Lecture Cops

The person in our White House is the most "in your face" divider and some people still refuse to see it. OBAMA Invites Criminals and Riot…

By Norma J. Sears

0 Jul 17, 2016

Former Prosecutor Sues, Obama, Sharpton for Inciting A Race War

Unfortunately, in today's world, the scales of justice are not always blind. US Former Prosecutor Sues Obama, Al Sharpton For Inciting A Ra…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Sotomayor: Ethnicity 'May & Will Make A Difference In Judging'

"Good for the Goose: Good fo the Gander?" Justice Sotomayor: Ethnicity ‘May And Will Make A Difference In Judging’ Casey Harper 11:42 A…

By Norma J. Sears

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Senate committee seeks email facts from Clinton's tech company

She's managed to elude many "scandals" over the years, but emails are proving to be a leaking sieve. http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politi

By Norma J. Sears

0 Aug 13, 2015

The Shrinking Size of White America

While media attention continues to focus on the racial issues in America’s biggest cities and its most racially diverse regions, newly rele…

By Kos

0 Jul 4, 2015

WSJ's Riley Tears into Obama, Sharpton on Race Relations; 'No I

Intelligent black people can put their finger on the problems today better than most. WSJ’s Jason Riley Tears Into Obama, Sharpton on Race…

By Norma J. Sears

4 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Norma J. Sears

Police - One Fired, One Resigned In Ferguson

A police officer has resigned after pointing a rifle at protesters during racially charged demonstrations in Ferguson, Missouri, and anothe…

By Kos

3 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

I'm American

I'm American What are you?   Are you An American Too?   Let's pretend we haven't met, I'll ask you questions, now get set!   Are you  black…

By pacontreras

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by JeansBrother

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"SO WHAT IS IN THE USMCA? Not knowing myself has been haunting me. More disturbing is finding that…"
yesterday
James replied to Kos's discussion US to Supply Kurds In Iraq with Russian Arms via CIA
"I just recently saw an interview with Rand Paul on this very subject & He stated that the Kurds…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Kos's discussion US to Supply Kurds In Iraq with Russian Arms via CIA
"I do not think it would have been prudent to keep U.S. military in harm's way I do think the…"
yesterday
James posted a video
yesterday
James replied to Kos's discussion US to Supply Kurds In Iraq with Russian Arms via CIA
"More…"
yesterday
James replied to LANYON's discussion Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton a
"This is a hilarious meme that somebody put together as the article states not sure if done by…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"Pat, You're correct.  It's so discouraging to see article after article and the bias…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion To Impeach or Not to Impeach?- that's the question
"Pat,  I sure hope so. Giuliani doesn't always play well when he's trying to get…"
yesterday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service