BREAKING NEWS: CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON....

BREAKING NEWS: CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON AND APPOINTMENT OF SECOND SPECIAL COUNSEL IN WAKE OF FBI SPY OPERATION

https://www.facebook.com/stfnews/videos/1802424173168018/

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lanyon,

I am trying to confirm this! Sure hope it is true... but the net says it's fake... one thing for sure it is spreading like wildfire!!

The Freedom Caucus, Lee Zeldin, and the House Committee have requested a Second Special Counsel to further investigate the Clinton email, (Obama) Russian-collusion scandals because the IG reports that are forthcoming will not be sufficient....the IG has no prosecutorial powers..... their Independent Counsel (Prosecutor) will subpoena and prosecute EVERYONE who is/was involved...... listen to Louie Gohmert's portion......https://youtu.be/mA1C_YyQ9Cg explains it further than the other link, and Biggs points to the Resolution requests for an exact account of what it all entails.......  Mueller's appointment by Rosenstein is "unconstitutional", so it's necessary to correct this and the only way is a Second (truly independent)  Special Counsel.......https://youtu.be/mA1C_YyQ9Cg

Lanyon, This entire thing is out of our hands really. When the IG reports comes out the left will not believe and the right will believe the parts they like.

If Mueller issued his report tomorrow same thing.

Will some folks be prosecuted? If prosecutions for some do happen I predict those will be low hanging fruit. 

Constitutional vs unconstitutional argument really sadly moot, the players in this political war game could give a fig. 

I was just trying to vet this "breaking news" as Suzie noted it has gone viral but going viral on CT sites does not make it true. I will wait an see -- 

Some in Congress have called for a special counsel to do more investigation of HC and the Clinton Foundation. Others in Congress of the GOP stripe not keen on another special counsel as to be expected.

Lanyon this "breaking news" falls into the pit of we wish she was 1 step closer to being locked up. It is a pipe dream.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Lawrence, I do think conservatives are fighting back. There has been a lot of damage done and it…"
4 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Pat, ;)  They are all one big sappy family, aren't they. Now, as for the way the…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Luis, Right on target as usual. LOL I love the reference to GOPee-ons, wild-poon-hound Bill…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Thanks for the link AM912. Now I am for CA to be broken into different states and then for the…"
12 hours ago
"Totally agree!"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion IRS Tea Party persecutor Lois Lerner had help all along: McCain
"I made a steam vent about this last night. McCain can we even hold a fleeting thought that he is a…"
16 hours ago
"Suzie, Yes McCain is and has been a scumbag and so to has Flake. In the 2016 election cycle talking…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Pat, This confirms the fact that there is a majority (one party) operating against ciizens in…"
18 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"EXCLUSIVE – Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder --…"
19 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Btw: a rescission measure led by Senator Mike Lee (C-UT) and other consvatives that would have…"
20 hours ago
""We came out at election time but since many have backed away. " Lawrence, I've…"
20 hours ago
"JUNE 23, 1988 This the 30th Anniversary of when the new father of "Global Warming", NASA…"
22 hours ago
"ditto!  ;)"
22 hours ago
"This has steam coming out of my ears. John McCain is a despicable…"
yesterday
"Haven't noticed a popup lately."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by