Hello Members and Friends,
The Great News- there is medication on the way!!! But we still must contain it!!
In light of this countrywide "lockdown" I thought we could have a little refresher in the 912 project Principles and Values... that once guided the creation of this and many other groups.
Read them Share them Live them- Discuss them with other like minded people...
The 9 Principles:
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life. God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday. Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government. Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it. Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results. Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable. Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion. On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington 9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
“I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson
The 12 Values
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility
_- Regional Groups---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought this was also a great opportunity to attempt to revive regional Groups to report accurate news of what is happening across America... If interested please click and post!
23 membersLatest Activity: May 7, 2017
Hello, Members of The ConstitutionalConservatives Southern Region.
In Light of this Corona Virus and the disease Covid…
22 membersLatest Activity: Dec 14, 2013
Hello, Members of The ConstitutionalConservatives North Eastern Region.
In Light of this Corona Virus and the disease…
21 membersLatest Activity: Oct 21, 2017
Hello, Members of The ConstitutionalConservatives Western Region.
In Light of this Corona Virus and the disease Covid 19…
23 membersLatest Activity: Nov 27, 2015
Hello, Members of The ConstitutionalConservatives Mid- Western Region.…
30 membersLatest Activity: Sep 2, 2017
Member Networking and participation on a local level.
The Constitutional Conservatives
Our Goal sounds easy, Keep the Constitution Alive and Well.
But our Mission is one that the "DC Swamp Rats" hate the most- TRUTH!
We strive to offer YOU the reader an Honest Conservative View of News,
Opinion and The Inside Scoop of the Republican Party.
Join Our “Discussion Community” of Conservatives from All walks of life.
Established in 2009 and still trusted today