Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is where the corona virus is going to get interesting whether it is man made or not if china shuts down all production & exports for  Walmart , Target & all other big box stores we may see the resurgence of the local Mom & Pops selling local & American made goods ! Now that would truly make America great again ! Hang on folks this could be a wild ride !

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-03-chinas-global-supply-chains-...

I have not followed this closely- however, I did hear a blurb about the chicken virus again- if these mutate to another new virus not good! 

I do like the idea of Made in the USA!! That would be awesome!

Thanks for keeping this timeline updated!

possible good info to have should the SHTF & this thing does go pandemic !

https://theherbalacademy.com/coronavirus-scare/?awt_a=5cXw&awt_...

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

LANYON posted Editorials
5 hours ago
Larry Puckette commented on LANYON's blog post The Chinese coronavirus: A wake-up call for America
"I've watched a total of ONE Gov. Cuomo coronavirus briefing He said something very interesting…"
6 hours ago
Michael Trivisani replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Donald Trump promotes Donald Trump.  Is the Republican Party doing enough to promote Donald…"
12 hours ago
Susan Larson is now a member of The Constitutional Conservatives
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Is Marshall Law coming?
"Your reply summed up my thoughts in a nice package. It is all out war against our President and the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion bored?-post new discussions!
"I am one happy camper today. Good things happening in the neighborhood. Signatures for the next…"
Thursday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Is Marshall Law coming?
"Larry, Our peoples President and VP Pence are doing a great job. POTUS true does not always choose…"
Thursday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Is Marshall Law coming?
"I think Trump has demonstrated throughout this that he's gonna take authorities necessary to…"
Thursday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service