David Horowitz: The Democratic Party is Now a Communist Party

David Horowitz: The Democratic Party is Now a Communist Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxC9Ea2_qOM

The Soviet-Style Push To Paint Trump As Mentally Ill

The president’s actual mental health is irrelevant when you’re carrying out a coup.

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree.  The democrat party moving far left to embrace a communism culture came from within, but by the deception of it's leaders.  For years communism has been camouflaged to hide it's true nature and it's consequences.  

The DNC admitted their Party is falling over the Left edge of the earth, into the Abyss of history, when they named Perez as their Communist leader and Ellison, the Radical Muslim Agitator, as his 2nd command, followed by Bernie Sanders, rounding out the lineup as pinch-hitter. 

These three, combined with the unhinged Wackosi, Maxine, Schumer, Durbin and too many others to name, pretty much spells the end of the Democrat Party . . . . unless our Clinically Brain Dead RNC repeats its bad actions and alienates more Conservatives and Independents.

How much clearer does it need to be?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/02/25/breaking.-tom-perez-new...

Picture this ... Auntie Maxine Waters is going to give the State of the Union response this year. 

It sure looks to me like the DNC purposely wants to commit political suicide.

I know the Democrats are still having money problems. The large donations aren't coming in like they expected which makes it harder to organize at the State level. 

The President will bury the party and steal liberal donors as he MAGA. 

If Pelosi brings 'Dreamers' to the State of the Union,

Trump should bring ICE agents

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/01/28/if-pelosi-brings-dreamers...

And someone should bring A straitjacket for Pelosi.  

We need a Like button on here to calm my frustration when somebody puts thoughts into words that I was thinking or strongly agree with.  LOL

Your wish is my command... Um, or is that your command is my wish?

(not sure if this image violates anything.  If so please delete)

Straitjacket should be put on the people who vote for lyin, nutbag, race baiter Pelosi

Good point!

Not to alibi for their ignorance, but you can thank our Communist-Inspired Mis-Education System for a generation of Snow-Flakes, which is somewhere around 30% of the population, except for states like Californicate, where it looks like 70% are of the Snow- Flake Vintage.

Good point Rich and I will add the Teachers union plays a good part in indoctrinating our children.

Also, not very many Americans know Teachers do take an oath of office to uphold the Constitution. I do wonder why the oath breakers are never challenged.

Maxine Waters is going to give her State of the Union on Black Entertainment Television.  Joe Kennedy will be giving the official Democratic State of the Union response.  Such a dilemma....which one to watch?  I think Maxine's is going to be far more entertaining....lol.   

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
18 minutes ago
LANYON posted discussions
46 minutes ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
""So, I suggested a one on one friend request. What is so damning about that?" I…"
2 hours ago
American912 replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Just giving my opinion and suggestions, exactly what any other individual or members would do. So,…"
3 hours ago
"?! "Next time" nothing, A912!  Who the hell are you to tell me how to do…"
4 hours ago
American912 posted a discussion

Is Robert Mueller an Officer of the United States?

Is Robert Mueller an Officer of the United States? by…See More
4 hours ago
"So I've taken the initiative to try and reach out. I've chosen the newest member Chelsea…"
4 hours ago
""The laser focus"???!!! LMAO! All this drama just because of this initial post: Reply…"
5 hours ago
"Completely understand, my error when reading your statement on July 10th.  I see no reason why…"
5 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root
"Congressional Research Service Supreme Court Nominations, 1789 to 2017: Actions by the Senate, the…"
14 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion How The Ruinous "Living Constitution" Idea Took Root
"The Rarity of the God-Fearing Man by Russell Kirk Forgetting that there exists such a state as…"
14 hours ago
American912 commented on Susan Nielsen's group Prayer Circle
"The Rarity of the God-Fearing Man by Russell Kirk Forgetting that there exists such a state as…"
15 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"The Militia You’ve Never Heard Of Underutilized state guards can help with homeland defense.…"
15 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Ronald Reagan - States' Rights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BuwYjbQOC8 . 1981 REAGAN AND…"
15 hours ago
American912 commented on Susan Nielsen's group Prayer Circle
""Say nothing of my religion. It is known to my God and myself alone. Its evidence before the…"
15 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service