David Horowitz: The Democratic Party is Now a Communist Party

David Horowitz: The Democratic Party is Now a Communist Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxC9Ea2_qOM

The Soviet-Style Push To Paint Trump As Mentally Ill

The president’s actual mental health is irrelevant when you’re carrying out a coup.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Why the hell did CNN even interview this idiot?"

You could actually ask that same question when air time is given to radical leftist like Bernie Sanders, Maxine Waters, Tom Perez, Keith Ellison, Kamala Harris, Luis V. Gutiérrez, Elijah E. Cummings, Sheila Jackson-Lee, etc., etc., etc., etc.. 

Yup, you're right.  Could ask the same question about all those you mentioned, but my question was to question the hypocrosy of a liberal news provider, CNN.  IMHO, CNN, or at least the interviewer, wasn't just interested to expose a Nazi, but to disparage the GOP.  I just wonder if he were to run as a democrat if that fact would have been omited.  

I just wonder if he were to run as a democrat if that fact would have been omited.

Ah ha, well, aren't the democrats keeping Perez, Ellison away from the media for being too radical?

Ah, ha... are there any conservative members in the democrat party.  What is the democrat party definition of conservatism?  

You know the answer Michael.

The media controls the narrative and has been brainwashing the public into believing  some of the Republicans are alt-right white Nazi supremacists.

Plenty of headlines news to back it up.

CNN let that Nazi GOP candidate spew his hate on live

The old White men and women in Office should tender their resignations. According to "The Networks" on Horowitz's site these are the people leading the Communist movement. White people have got to go. Pelosi's grandchild needs to use a tanning bed to get  brown skin and some brown contacts to be like the kid Pelosi touts. Just think, White people have been spending billions over the decades to get brown skin. I think her mind has gone, she's way behind the times.  

The replies here are priceless! Thanks all!!!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
21 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
yesterday
American912 posted discussions
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Educational War Needed to Repeal 16th & 17th Amendments
"Our Great Mistake – The 17th Amendment by Jeff Carlson, CFA It is not by the consolidation,…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"before the atrocity of the PATRIOT ACT and it's descendants there was a common sense reason…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"AG Paxton Leads 11-State Coalition in Brief to Prevent Texas from Becoming a Sanctuary State for…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us
"7/14/18 Finley: Fire Strzok, suspend…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"Wonder which agency paid his salary? He was supposed to be demoted at the FBI did they also demote…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Note also that bigleaguepolictics also reporting that P. Strzok also worked for the CIA at the same…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Valuable for connecting the dots. Now one question comes to mind how many of those in Congress know…"
yesterday
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service