Diversity means chasing down the last White person

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Peter and Welcome,

WOW! I consider myself a "respectable conservative" and No, I do not think you are a "naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews" by posting your feelings- you could be, but I do not think this post is saying that. I think you see a problem and you have voiced your opinion. I once had a website I first named PAR- Patriots against Racism, then I changed my mind and renamed it PARR Patriots against Reverse Racism...So I do get your point. (I was advised against going live with that site...) 

Suzie 

(Admin)

That’s because political incorrectness is the one sure thing Trump has going for himself, political correctness is critical theory’s jailor, and mainstream America is ready to bust out of its PC jail...… https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/the_great_trump_pc...

RSS

Latest Activity

linda13 left a comment for Timothy W Elmer
"Welcome to The Constitutional Conservatives where principled Patriots exchange valuable…"
24 minutes ago
linda13 left a comment for Ronald Gordon
"Welcome to The Constitutional Conservatives where principled Patriots exchange valuable…"
24 minutes ago
linda13 left a comment for Hithyshi Hithu
25 minutes ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on Patricia Gillenwater's blog post All Not Well in Local Politics
"I now can report after attending AZ GOP mandatory meeting. Issues for the State Committeemen/women…"
2 hours ago
Timothy W Elmer is now a member of The Constitutional Conservatives
4 hours ago
James replied to James's discussion coronavirus
6 hours ago
LANYON posted Editorials
7 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen promoted Suzie Nielsen's blog post What do Hillary, Epstein, David Cox and Millions have in common
9 hours ago

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service