Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himsel

Jeffrey Epstein told guards weeks before he hanged himself that someone tried to KILL HIM: Questions mount over why billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named powerful friends...….Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after explosive court documents were unsealed implicating several powerful men in Epstein's sex scandals........... Jeffrey Epstein told guards someone tried to KILL HIM before his death...……...Jeffrey Epstein told guards someone tried to KILL HIM before his death......

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself 

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.
Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffr...

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you noticed be it Russia Gate designed to take down a setting President to Epstein and all the suspicious deaths in between that info is dropped out and I don't think without intentions to muddy the water and all stirs of the water is to legitimize the claims of conspiracy theory. Who does that claim help? People like the Clintons and in the case of Epstein the CT's protect the Clintons and a big wad of others. Those of us who smell the skunk of a like murder inc. they paint us as whackos.

This Epstein suicide claim will stand, the murder will be unsolved, Barr most likely will seize his assets through civil asset forfeiture if they can find all the assets, some low hanging fruit may come to prosecution, some $$'s will go to victims but the powerful well connected wilk go untouched. They will have only gone through some nervousness and wiping sweat of their brow. Now the lawyers of Epstein I read have secured criminal lawyers I suspect doing so they are trying to avoid the criminal moving offshore tranches of monies that most likely include Epstein earned dollars and money from his clients. DOJ most likely will make deals with the lawyers and who will that actually benefit? The powerful.

RSS

Latest Activity

LANYON posted a discussion

THE DEATH THROES OF A PARTY: IS PELOSI PLANNING TO SHAFT SCHIFF?

REPORT: THE DEATH THROES OF A PARTY: IS PELOSI PLANNING TO SHAFT SCHIFF?A fascinating “what if” by…See More
18 hours ago
James replied to James's discussion Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars
"Another middle east article…"
yesterday
James posted a discussion

Are we missing the news that matters ? Wars & Rumours of Wars

With all the finger pointing, tweeting & pot calling the kettle black news mania are we missing…See More
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater posted a discussion

Bannon's War Room

Go and subscribe at Bannon's War Room e.g. impeachment.…See More
yesterday
R.C. "Bob" Lewis posted an Editorial

Veterans Day

Red Skelton … The Pledge of Allegiance 1971could it be, you do not understand the meaning of each…See More
yesterday
R.C. "Bob" Lewis replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Thank you for Your Service!
"Thank you all USN 66 - 70"
yesterday
R.C. "Bob" Lewis promoted Suzie Nielsen's discussion Thank you for Your Service!
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater left a comment for Michael Brennan
"Welcome to TCC. Look forward to having you join us in discussions or do feel free to start one."
yesterday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service