In wake of the media nonsense, and the mistaken information being spread regarding the Impeachment of Donald Trump from the office of President. I felt the need to write something clear and simple regarding Impeachment proceedings...

I Don't Think So...

by Susan Nielsen

Due to the fact that Lame Main Stream news and Fanatical Fascists, seem to want to perpetuate the preposterous idea that President Trump is going to be Impeached -which of course is Utter Nonsense! Hogwash! And Bullshit!

First Let's clear up a few LEGAL Issues...

Donald Trump, has NOT been CONVICTED of ANYTHING! Nothing! No Wrong Doing! NO One is guilty by mere association!

I want to get this straight right from the beginning, because if  Fascists/Communists keep posting False/Fake Information- they just appear ignorant!!

They cannot manipulate the outcome of the 2020 Elections with nothing but nonsense! and that is exactly what this is all about!

From the Constitution of the United States of America,

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

ARTICLE II, SECTION 4

None of the above has occurred.

First, let's clear up some of the general public's lack of knowledge regarding impeachments

Impeachment in the Constitution

Federal impeachment. The number of federal officials impeached by the House of Representatives includes two presidents: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton; both were later acquitted by the Senate. ... To date, no president has been removed from office by impeachment and conviction.

Please note-“NO President has been removed from Office by Impeachment and Conviction”

See the word Convicted, he must be convicted.

Excerpt from Findlaw.com

The involuntary removal of a sitting President of the United States has never occurred in our history. The only legal way such can be accomplished is by the impeachment process. This article discusses the legal standard to be properly applied by members of the U.S. House of Representatives when voting for or against Articles of Impeachment, and members of the U.S. Senate when voting whether to convict and remove from office a President of the U.S., as well as the procedure to be followed.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Thus, the operative legal standard to apply to an impeachment of a sitting President is "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."  

Excerpt from Heritage Foundation

As finally agreed, a majority vote of the House of Representatives is required to bring impeachment charges (Article I, Section 2, Clause 5), which are then tried before the Senate (Article I, Section 3, Clause 6). Two-thirds of the Senate must vote to convict before an official can be removed. The President may not pardon a person who has been impeached (Article II, Section 2, Clause 1). If an official is impeached by the House and convicted by the requisite vote in the Senate, then Article I, Section 3, Clause 7, provides that the person convicted is further barred from any "Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States." The convicted official also loses any possible federal pensions. With a few exceptions, those impeached and removed have generally faded into obscurity.

Convicted of High Crimes and Misdemeanors

Because "high Crimes and Misdemeanors" was a term of art used in English impeachments, a plausible reading supported by many scholars is that the grounds for impeachment can be not only the defined crimes of treason and bribery, but also other criminal or even noncriminal behavior amounting to a serious dereliction of duty. That interpretation is disputed, but it is agreed by virtually all that the impeachment remedy was to be used in only the most extreme situations, a position confirmed by the relatively few instances in which Congress has used the device.

For more in-depth information regarding the Constitution and Impeachment- please see the link to The Heritage Foundation

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/2/essays/100/stan...

https://litigation.findlaw.com/legal-system/presidential-impeachmen...

Be Knowledgeable- Not Just Opinionated!

8/26 -Edited to update/correct 

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay Suzie,

All the investigation being done by the Mueller Team into Donald Trump's past business dealings and private relationships, will be all for naught.  The President, in order for an impeachment "must have done something wrong or illegal, and I mean seriously wrong  WHILE IN OFFICE".  A sitting President CAN NOT, according to the articles of impeachment of a president, be impeached for misdeeds if any prior to taking office.

Now these investigations being conducted against President Trump and his family and his business are not to be considered as grounds for impeachment of a President, Mueller knows this, believe me.  The diving into the Trump Organization is being done to try and effectually discredit the President and to make him appear to be dishonest and deceitful, and that's all that it can be used for.  It's up to the President's loyal supporters to not be led astray by accusations and Leftist generated innuendo.

If Obama, with all his subversive activities while being a sitting President wasn't impeached...  Well, you know what I mean. 

Although the corruption in D.C. runs deep and high up.  It's important that Republican voters seek the truth and vote as though their lives depend on it, because their livelihood certainly does, along with their freedom and their liberty.

Jerome, What you said in your last paragraph is absolutely what is on the line. Republicans get out and vote and vote for true conservative candidates that shares our Presidents America First Agenda.

Jerome, I appreciate your post- sorta puts my mind at ease a bit...

And Yes, it is their lives and that of their families as well... Do they have enough money/power to continue to buy their own freedom and screw the rest of us?

Suzie, The answer to your question from my perspective is yes I think they do. Keep in mind that the $$'s which gives them power is coming from all sides and more often than we may not recognize is during the primary season both parties are guilty in funding spoiler candidates and yes even funding opposing party candidates to hedge their bets in the general these $$'s often comes from PACs which allows them cover.

I can with confidence say this to be true from what has gone on in Az.

So the question is how do -we the peons- get as much media attention as they do...How do we keep THEIR Crimes front and center in public view...Are folks still allowed to hand out fliers? or is it Flyers? What about Blog Talk Radio... The walkaway group is growing like crazy...We all have OUR own stories to tell...

We just need easy ideas- keyword -easy -for folks to do...Like when they simply printed the letters and sent them or email... seems we have been kinda quiet as far as that kinda contact goes...

Some kind of a mass Campaign? Hmmm?

Suzie, Republican organization that I belong to use Constant Contact to communicate to their members. TCC has a lot of members and you can use that mechanism to send out fliers/flyers or whatever :). 

Patricia,

Yes, thanks...

I looked into that- the one big problem is that to use those nice organized mailers it would require me to upload the entire list of email addresses of my members and I don't think I want to do that. Many of those systems use the email lists for spam ads. I have always tried to keep the members safe and private...

Hi Suzie, I do appreciate your due diligence in protecting membership list.

I have used constant contact on behalf of a Republican Women's organization for producing newsletters, meeting reminders and event flyers. I would rate them highly in protecting subscriber users that have entrusted their lists. That is not to meant to say a hacker breach of their system is not possible for hacking attempts are relentless to all.

I could envision that TCC could have lists by State. This way issues specific to a state could be called out with a twist of the values of TCC goals and points of view reminders.

A list made up of all state member lists could be used to push those issues and resources that have value to in saving this Republic.

Constant Contact usage or mechanism within Ning employed its a powerful way to push criticals.

Keep in mind that a Send to will show the recipient as a me and the From as TCC <do-not reply>.

My Inbox each day is overwhelming -- I clean it out last thing every night. Some stuff goes to Spam some to Trash and some to folders for a safer keep. 

No guarantee that in an email push that all recipients would open. As in the marketing world there is a bit of the sale that has to be done . . .

I do not know why there is no -reply- for your last comment... 

Yes, I know, it is a great service, I do like CC and Yes it is very cool... and yes it makes great letters

I know it would be helpful... a scheduled newsletter... just like our way outdated Facebook page and our totally dead Twitter account... I can't do it all...

Suzie, As always I am at your service. No, no one person can do it all!

Pat, I know you are eager to help... Lets look at all that needs ot be done I will be home in about 10 days we can talk more then... as always Thanks for your support...

RSS

Latest Activity

John Velisek posted a discussion

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
John Velisek posted an Editorial

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen's discussion was featured

New World Order? or How to inform a Dem

N-new W-world O-order! Is it real? or a Conspiracy Theory?Or How to inform a democrat!by Susan N.…See More
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Much push back in Maricopa County, AZ about extending light rail, another extension not needed,…"
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""(not intended to be an endorsement of the other major party.. I hate (fill in the blank) IS…"
Monday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"...it was the plan all along -- Justice Democrats it's a coup, whether it be legal or not.…"
Monday
Michael Trivisani replied to LANYON's discussion Epstein Accuser BREAKS SILENCE, Gives Stomach Turning Confession
"It's past due...  He should have gotten it by now."
Monday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Suzie, Great and true words. "
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service