... so that I don't keep occasionally hijacking others' threads with off topic posts.

Hope some are an interesting read to ya'll, and discussion is of course welcome;

I'll start with this one, which I think is probably best posted with the title, link and small excerpt (<-- hoping that's the appropriate way to post articles on other forums);

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What On Earth Can the Left and Right Compromise?”

http://wethepeopleusa.ning.com/forum/topics/what-on-earth-can-the-l...

excerpt;

Once Conservatives started "compromising" their principles of individual freedom and less government in favor of the Progressive's collective ideology, the end of America's free Republic became preordained

-------------------------------------------------------------

...personally, I woulda began the progressive era catastrophe before the 16th amendment, which the article begins it at. I'd go back at least to the 14th amendment. But that wasn't a compromise by the R party (which somehow is assumed to have a quantum entanglement with 'conservative') and doesn't fit the article's primary point of how compromise has proven destructive, it was the party's primary mission at the time.

Views: 844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Larry, 

I was looking for the chart that shows ALL the agencies formed to create obummercare, but I did find this old poster I made which shows some of it. I think obummer gave each of the people he owed favors by creating high paying jobs for them...

and then we have the BIG Pharma taking an enormous piece of the pie.

yeah, it's amazingly anti-limited government hence anti-American huh.

that's a different point than i was making.. an ideological one vs mine being about the basic natural laws of economics. A very significant one nonetheless.

...it was the plan all along -- Justice Democrats

it's a coup, whether it be legal or not. has been all along.  ..actually it's the predictable conclusive phase of the 100 year coup uniparty has been embracing.

(not intended to be an endorsement of the other major party..  "I hate (fill in the blank)" IS NOT a valid political argument, whether it be Bush, Clinton, obie, Trump, R or D)

"(not intended to be an endorsement of the other major party.. I hate (fill in the blank) IS NOT a valid political argument, whether it be Bush, Clinton, obie, Trump, R or D)"

Yet, imo, the one elected official that I can actually trust his intentions since Reagan is Donald J Trump.  He has truly brought out the true weasels within the "heroes-of-the country" - the good ole GOP.

The lights have been turned on, and phose cockroaches have been running towards the cover of darkness ever since. 

I still recall all the morons were so gung-ho about their republican guard not so many yrs back.  Don't much from them anymore. Seems they're hiding in the dark as well. They sure as hell won't ever admit that they were wrong about their precious GOPers.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Velisek posted a discussion

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
John Velisek posted an Editorial

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen's discussion was featured

New World Order? or How to inform a Dem

N-new W-world O-order! Is it real? or a Conspiracy Theory?Or How to inform a democrat!by Susan N.…See More
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Much push back in Maricopa County, AZ about extending light rail, another extension not needed,…"
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""(not intended to be an endorsement of the other major party.. I hate (fill in the blank) IS…"
Monday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"...it was the plan all along -- Justice Democrats it's a coup, whether it be legal or not.…"
Monday
Michael Trivisani replied to LANYON's discussion Epstein Accuser BREAKS SILENCE, Gives Stomach Turning Confession
"It's past due...  He should have gotten it by now."
Monday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Suzie, Great and true words. "
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service