NBC's Sharpton Plans Protests In 100 Cities......to pressure the Justice Department into taking legal action against George Zimmerman

I guess Sharpton could care less about the Law, but just to follow Obama's dog whistle. Holder will stall on an "investigation" and appease the radical racists and the race-baiters like Sharpton and Jesse.  Is there any way to muzzle Sharpton?... I can't believe that he can hold the black population hostage all the time.

NBC's Sharpton Plans Protests In 100 Cities

During MSNBC's 11 am hour, above a chyron that read, "More Marches, Protests Planned in Coming Days, Weeks," MSNBC anchor Al Sharpton said that he and his National Action Network are "mobilizing" protests in 100 cities. Sharpton made clear that the protests were meant to pressure the Justice Department into taking legal action against George Zimmerman:

Well, I certainly think it is going to be on those that now feel that this verdict makes a lot of people vulnerable. The reason that people in the civil rights community, including [Sharpton's] National Action Network, is talking about these hundred cities that we're mobilizing this weekend, is not just questioning a verdict but, saying a precedent is now set where the Justice Department must come in[.]

NBC's Sharpton was one of the first people to turn the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin into a national news story back in March of last year. In the run up to the trial this year, Sharpton has used his primetime MSNBC program, "Politics Nation," to demand Zimmerman be convicted.

Sharpton achieved national fame in 1987 as the face of the fraudulent Tawana Brawley case and during the Crown Heights Riots, where his role as an agitator is believed by many to have resulted in the mob violence behind the stabbing death of a Jewish scholar visiting from Australia.

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The next sound, the True-Race-Baiting-Idiot Al Sharpton should hear, is the sound of a multi-million-dollar lawsuit slamming to his desk!

While Zimmerman's attorneys are at it, include the equally-idiotic-Race-Baiter, Jesse Jackson, plus guilty parties in the Lame-Stream-Media who've turned, what was Simply Self Defense and was a sad event that caused the loss of a life . . . . . . into a ZOO!

This is probably the only way Race-Baiting-Idiots and the Useful Idiots in the Lame Stream Media will every learn a lesson.

...THERE SHOULD be a way to file a class action suit against them... after all, their words adversely affect each of us everyday...

Remember when Sharpton used to be called the " Screaming Demon" ala Rev. Wright. Well I guess he has evolved into someone less sickening. Of course the DOJ will try to inflict their insanity into a not guilty verdict, where was the DOJ when 72 people in Chicago were shot 4th of July weekend, 12 died, all black, does anyone know any of the victims names, of course not, because it was black on black.

"Of course the DOJ will try to inflict their insanity into a not guilty verdict..."

...IT'LL BE interesting to see what happens when they do ~ they can only do so if they claim Martin's civil rights' were abused or infringed, or so I"ve been reading ~ because the FBI has already investigated this angle, and found nothing to support it...

How very sad, that Al Sharpton, who is supposed to be a man of God, would push something he knows, is a political ploy, to endear Holder and Obama to more voters. We all know it is totally political... He lived through the Martin Luther King era and saw the many lives lost through demonstrations.. Most times, these people were not even sure what they were demonstrating for, for sure, just gave them an opportunity to demonstrate.. many times with dire results. Having watched every bit of the trial of George Zimmerman, who is would also, be considered a  Minority person.  it was easy to notice, early on, the prosecution had no evidence to advance their case. Now, so many new things being brought to light.. So, where do they stand on democracy, and law..? I for one, think it is a ploy. If not, then why ware we only privy to 12 years of age pictures of Trayvon?.. Why has there never been an explanation as to why, it was so important to purchase skittles at 2-3 Am.  This is a 17 year old teenager, .not a child, as the prosecution kept repeating.. I would like to know, just what, Trayvon was doing out, that late on a dark, rainy night. Maybe, if they get into this, all of the truth will finally come out. Hopefully this time,  As a senior, who spends winter months in Florida, in a retirement Community, I am well aware of the crime committed between 2 and 5 AM in these parks. That is why we need Crime watchers.. We have them, too.. maybe Al Sharpton, Holder and yes, Obama too, need to spend a winter there, so they know, what happens, in the senior parks.. If I looked out and saw a person, coming down behind the trailers, I would definitely be calling 911.. Usually it is a crime watcher who responds first, as our police force has been drastically cut, thanks to the cuts, Obama has made. If it were not for the crime watchers, we would be left prey to anyone, outside of lawfulness. My heart aches for his parents loss... It is a sad thing it came down to this.. But, do we need more deaths, to come to the same conclusion ? There is not more evidence this time around.. So what is this to accomplish...? BTW Mr. Sharpton, have you investigated the three black males who just killed a white man and as to why? He was beaten to death.. This just happened..  Mr. Sharpton, you are the racist... You should be ashamed of yourself.. Going off half cocked again....You say Mr.  Zimmerman,  has a bad reputation? Hmmm, well,  so, do you...

2 Corinthians 11:13-15  [13] For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. [15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Sharpton is not a Man of God, he s out for himself, exploiting every issue he can as a race issue, he doesn t help the blacks he exploits them for his personal gain.

Raymond, While it is not my place to decide if "Sharpton is not a Man or God" that is between him and his personal beliefs. However I do agree that Sharpton or others are aiding the community in positive ways. 

From where I stand they are not it seems to be for self.

Patricia,

Please tell me in what ways are Sharpton and Jackson helping the community in positive ways?

OOPS  Hugh I made a very 'bad boo boo' what I meant was they ARE NOT helping their communities. They are in fact acting out of self interest --  I did not sincerely mean to say they are being helpful. 

Thanks for calling out and questioning my unfortunate statement. 

...FROM what I learned a couple of decades ago, Sharpton isn't even a reverend... he acquired that title through the mail, back during the Vietnam war, so as to avoid being drafted... no seminary school, just fill out a form, attach a check, mail it, and in a week or so, wha-la!, instant preacher...

...HE DOES have some tax free organizations, as does Jackson, that do help the community, but their primary purpose (speculation on my part) is to funnel money into Sharpton's personal bank account...

...LATELY, there have been several legitimate black Preachers who have voiced objections to vultures like Sharpton and Jackson.

Tom, Thanks for posting this. It shows that there is a double edge even when clouded in the charitable.

My father was a preacher and a coal miner. While hordes of folks respected an thought of him as a good preacher he had no formal training nor true credentials from a theology school. As he would say "it was a calling".

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater commented on John Velisek's blog post Day Two of the Impeachment Sham Starts in a Few Hours.
17 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on R.C. "Bob" Lewis's blog post Another school shooting 15 Nov
"I leave the wisdom of the Bible to you an expert in studying the scripture. I am thinking that…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion The Real Coup
"James, AOC is a twit. Being a twit does not make her less dangerous to this Republic. I at…"
yesterday
John Velisek posted an Editorial

Day Two of the Impeachment Sham Starts in a Few Hours.

Today is the second day of the Schiff impeachment scam. The effect so far has been a total nothing…See More
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"More on Hunte Bidens'…"
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"This supposedly happened…"
yesterday
"Anything Trump may have done. and I don't think there is, pales is comparison to the democrats…"
yesterday
James posted a video

OOPSIE! AOC Opens Her Piehole – ADMITS the TRUTH Behind Impeachment Show Trials

Purchase The Amazing 6-1 Patriot Charger! Click Here! http://www.patriotcharger.com Use Promo Code "NEXTNEWS20" for 20% OFF SUB TO BACKUP CHANNEL HERE: https...
yesterday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service