1) Pelosi Running Impeachment Scam Orchestrated By Obama Lawyers?..... https://conservativedailypost.com/pelosi-running-impeachment-scam-o...
2) McCabe’s Lawfare Alliance Working With Media Allies to Frame Defense… https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/13/mccabes-lawfare-all...
Benjamin Wittes and is associated with the Brookings Institution. It sends out a daily newsletter called the Lawfareblog.
During the Obama administration the Lawfare group:
• (1) weaponized the IRS for political targeting;
• (2) weaponized the DOJ and FBI for political targeting;
• (3) weaponized the intelligence community for political activism;
• (4) created new legal theories around ‘disparate impact’ to weaponize the National Labor Relations Board; and generally used embedded officials to advance far-left political interests across the spectrum of government.
After the 2016 presidential election the Lawfare group immediately sought to:
• (1) delegitimize the presidency of Donald Trump;
• (2) delegitimize National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn;
• (3) target, disempower and isolate Attorney General Jeff Sessions;
• (4) delegitimize AG Bill Barr and the institution of the FBI outside their control;
• (5) delegitimize DHS, Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE);
• (6) delegitimize Justice Brett Kavanaugh and any institution or office that would now be removing or overturning their former Lawfare constructs;
• (7) hired on as staff to House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerry Nadler's impeachment probe.
3) Lawfare Group…. https://www.conservapedia.com/Lawfare_Group
The Lawfare alliance  includes: James Comey, former FBI legal counsel James Baker (DOJ), Comey’s leaking buddie Daniel Richman; former DOJ-NSD lawyer David Laufman (who also represented Monica McLean, Christine Blasey Ford’s FBI bestie and narrative engineer friend), Deputy AG Sally Yates, FBI lead agent Peter Strzok, FBI counsel Lisa Page; Obama administration lawyer Norm Eisen; criminal defense attorney Barry Berke; former SDNY U.S. Attorney Daniel Goldman; Mueller lead Andrew Weissmann and the Mueller team of lawyers, all of them - and more - are connected to the Lawfare group; and this network provides the sounding board for all of the weaponized approaches, including the various new legal theories outlined within the Weissmann-Mueller Report, and a host of current and former FBI and DOJ foot-soldiers.
Fusion GPS is part of the Lawfare network.