So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 2911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well not really- but almost!

soo...  Texas' progressive demon's den has a serial porch bomber.. explosive packages left on peoples porch, 2 black owned homes and now a Hispanic. The city is Texas' equivalent of San Francisco as far as progressive ideology goes.. having endured the place for 20 years I'd estimate easily 90% progressive ideologues.

my bet is MSM will be twisting and squirming trying to propagate that since it's in Texas it has to be a racist redneck doing it all. Their narrative will barely, if at all, recognize that Austin is chalked full of progressives full of hatred, let alone consider that the odds are very high the cowardly bomber is a flaming progressive. 

Larry,

Right on....I bet...

Larry, After what the progressives did in GA against Karen Handel what you say does make it easier to believe.

So many comments I would like to reply to- so little time! 

My bottom line on Trump and the "affair"... So What? There are way to many if's, and's and buts... is he a liar,cheat and a thief?

We DID NOT Marry the man, we basically "Hired" the man to do a particular job- which to the best of my knowledge- he IS doing his job! 

There has been a certain diminished respect for the office of the President for a long time... what's another sex scandal?

If you call a plumber, and he is the best plumber around- do you care about his PRIVATE life? 

However all that said...and after a lot of thought.... At what point do  his Business ethics meld with his Private morals? When does it effect us?  I think it becomes our problem when it directly effects us or Tax Payer Money... if he did indeed use taxpayer money- then it is a completely different story...

So far I have not changed my mind- I stand by Trump- I do not have to respect his behavior- there are many things about him I do not like- only things that effect WE The People would change my mind...

(I mean seriously folks- what did we know about obummer?)

Ok you can throw rotten tomatoes now!!

"There are way to many if's, and's and [buts].."

That should be "butts" - two tees!  There's more of that going thru DC and Hollywood than at a French or Greek beach resort!  :-D

YUP!! made me LOL!!!

Suzie, No throwing of rotten tomatoes from me I like what you said.

If you might be referring to money paid the woman by a lawyer well even though the buck stops at President Trumps desk my goodness the campaign laws have loopholes you could drive a semi through. No appetite from either party to plug the holes.

No MEGA Don no angel though out his life. I just remember why I voted for him and that reason was to be a disruptor and he certainly has done that well.

I can't imagine how he endures the constant assaults from the left and the no Trump'ster GOP'ers. Yet he does plug along.

Patricia- makes me wish we had a thumbs up!

Oh geeze, now what is this one...  so little time- I need to "catch up"...

I suspect you just might not like "this one".

Punching holes into datastores that contains personal sensitive data to foreign nations based on the whims of the day in The District seems out of my comprehension.

I view this as yet another notch in the concept of the NWO.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Norma, I keep you in my thoughts. I know it hasn't been easy and it sounds like your sons…"
3 hours ago
"Suzie and to all the regular involved posters my apology for not being as attentive as I once was.…"
3 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
9 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
""She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE….That’s…"
15 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"It's more difficult to post news with all the restrictions.  I don't know how Am912…"
15 hours ago
"Didn't try to vet all this. Wouldn't at all be surprised that it is true. Our gov't…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"The Recall Elections Blog Who Will Be the Next Victim of the Grand Bounce? A nonpartisan,…"
yesterday
American912 commented on Suzie Nielsen's blog post Progressive Communism
"Hmm, something does not add up here, let me try to figure it out … we have marxists,…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
Thursday
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
Thursday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted discussions
Wednesday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
Wednesday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
Wednesday
American912 posted discussions
Wednesday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
Wednesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service