So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 1942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

me either Patricia. what was the recent news??... only a small percentage of the proper age group is physically able to be of use to the military. -- out of that small percentage how many have ever even had a fist fight, in this 'toxic masculinity' world??  Run to the mommy (the authorities) and tell is what they've been taught all their lives.  although, maybe the new fighting robots being developed might make recruiting the video gamers doable, without the need to physically exert themselves or risk their real lives/be brave. 

Excellent video, Larry. The biggest problem that the west (the US and Europe) is:

1. that our cultures are of a "utopian" mindset. "And they all lived happily ever after" has been used as an ending to our tales for many many years. Put your heads under the bed covers till all the bad passes.

2. Tha pacifism that Americans had (and still do) could've been our demise back in the beginning of WW2.   The west refuses to believe that a people (Isamists) are so bloodthirsty - even when there are videos showing them beheading, or burning judeo/christians alive > several at a time.

The game of chess is about 1. understanding what each piece can do; and using them so that they operate WITH each other.  2. Deceptions and distractions are key tactics. nd sacrifices MUST be accepted and become a key part of the strategy.  And 3. To veer or force the opponent to move/react in the direction of YOUR choosing; and to THINK how THEY do to be able to anticipate their next move[S] (plural).

The western culture doesn't think/live in this manner. Thus, they apply their fairy-tale thought processes / retionale w/ Islamists. Hence, it must be something WE did wrong. 

Every chess game (or war) is won...or lost...before the first shot gets fired.  jmho   

Luis

I just took the time to re-watch that video, mostly to see if it IS where I saw the population density numbers I'm remembering. It's not. A couple searches haven't been fruitful yet either. That's too bad, because the actual numbers is quite the impressive visual impact. They're pretty small population density numbers triggering the next phase each time.

but, it is still an impactful on point video.   ...silly humans. 

Rulers v. Ruled

Laws for Thee but not for Me

President fired Andrew McCabe!

Say it ain't so! Establishment Disciplinary actions have been taken. You can all rest easy now, the internal "deep state" swamp is being cleaned....

DoJ Sessions, President allowed MaCabe to use his "Get Out of Jail Free Card!"

Will McCabe seek advice from Hillary or Obama, Lobbyists when looking for his next job?

Stay tuned!

I do think the left will embrace McCabe. 

Looks like it's impossible to drain the swamp, no thanks to Congress writing its own laws.

3/17/18

Andrew McCabe was just offered a job by a congressman so he can get his full retirement. And it just might work.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/17/andrew-mc...

"Empowered" comes to my mind. They're laughin' in your face Mr. President.

‘Deep State’ Alumni Rally Around McCabe

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/17/deep-state-defend-mccabe/

James Comey warns Trump: The American people will 'soon' be able to judge 'who is honorable and who is not' https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/james-comey-warns-trump-the...

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Lawyers Up
McCabe has retained the ex-inspector general of the Justice department to represent him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fired-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mcca...

Must read ....Full fledged attacks against the president ....

The CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA Files:
Meet the whistleblower...
'I created Steve Bannon's psychological warfare tool'...

Staff claim ANALYTICA ignored ban on foreigners working elections...
FACEBOOK suspends...
Zuckerberg to testify before Senate committee?
SOCIALS WEAPONIZED; DATA HARVESTED...
BEHAVIORS PREDICTED, MANIPULATED......

Trump’s Lawyer: It’s Time to End the Mueller Probe
The president’s personal attorney hopes Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein follows ‘the brilliant and courageous example’ of Sessions, who just fired Andrew McCabe.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-lawyer-its-time-to-fire-robert...

Levin: Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is a ‘saboteur’ running cover for the Democrats!
Rosenstein “sought to cover up” new FBI texts.

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/levin-deputy-ag-rod-ros...

Pull the Drain Plug Mr. President! Pull the Drain PLUG NOW!

No surprise the liberal left would now offer McCabe a job. Next will be millions to have a ghostwriter book deal.

I would like the cuffs first on his wrist then around his ankles cuffed he awaits trial

Rosenstein needs to go.

The President is all in for drain the swamp but these agencies have enjoyed the setup that the O administration gave them. Its like trying to wrestle 100's of hungry alligators at once.

The left remains steadfast in keeping Mueller around. They need the talking points -- good grief what else do they have besides HC recently humiliating herself by insulting millions of white women and their incessant rants of racism and the like.

I have no idea who is advising the president. Who ever it is, should be fired along with the Presidents old attorneys.

"Establishment Disciplinary actions have been taken..."  (?! That's funny. The terms "establishment" and "actions" in the same sentence) 

"You can all rest easy the internal swamp is being cleaned."  (LMAO! "rest easy"?!  The "swamp" getting "cleaned"?! Okay, now substitute "swamp" w/ words like "black mold" or "syphilis". How does it sound now!  You can't "clean" diseases away. They have to be destroyed or they'll destroy you; or US as a Constitutional Republic. It's like a red wine in carpeting. It may "look" clean...on the surface. But the stain always reappears. Because it had been ingrained within the fabric.)

"President fired Andrew McCabe!"

Hmmm...Good move - politically speaking and on an election year at that. BUT, means squat in the big picture.  What about James Comey or Hillary Clinton for that matter? And lets not forget that it has been revealed that Barack Obama had started this whole Fusion GPS tactic w/ Romney. They saw that it was effective and, more importantly, they can get away w/ it.

DT needs to take that to his bully-pulpit and DEMAND action. Now that is something w/ SUBSTANCE to tweet about!

What I have figured out is the whole thing behind the democrat/media-machine trashing Russia/Putin, from the moment Trump won the election, was to take the public's already short attention span away from the REAL story - which IS bigger than Watergate.

Personally, I'mm thinking the Swamp will try to reverse McCabe's firing / loss of pension. I also believe that the GOP side of the Swamp will be trying...quietly, mind you...to sabotage their...OUR...chances at gaining more seats come this November. Even if it means contributing to the dems that are running against us.

That's my take.        

Luis, Not resting easy. The damage to the Republic is deep and broad. The swamp dwellers lurk in the swamp in large numbers. You hit the nail on the head those swamp critters are members of both parties.

The Az GOP appear to have a favorite candidate to replace Jeff Flake, McSally, I consider her a Flake in a skirt. They never give up. Flake who would not win AZ is toying with the idea of running for President in 2020. He knows he couldn't win against DT in AZ but he will be the John Kasich to  try and deny Trump. 

Sad when the GOP engages with the left to break the backs of the American citizen.

I have said many times that to pull the plug on the swamp it would take decades. MEGA Don is 1 man. He has made few friends in The District. What worries me is the constant daily assault on him by the dems and with the repubs joining the chorus at every opportunity. This wears on the Trumpsters. Question are the American citizens by 2020 be thinking that if we vote for another candidate all this constant barrage of negativity end? It want of course it will only change to another political war game and the Republic is closer to disintegration. The country gave the GOP a gift in 2016. They are virtually p$ss$ng it away.

We are left with no institutions to have faith in and the rule of law well it applies to just some citizens 

Once in awhile a ray of hope shines through. The ray is small. 

Parents have reared a generation of whining, weak, instant gratification loners who will tattle to the state on command.

DT did not do this. The dems did not do this completely by themselves.

The only chance the citizen has at this point is to exercise our vote against what is going on and hope for a better and better outcome each election cycle. I'm not convinced that it will "get better" but that is all that is I got.

Pat,

Flake "toying" w/ a potus run is, imo, just another distraction. He'd never win.  It's about the HoR and Senate and, if WE aren't careful and vigilant, we just might lose it. We were supposed to be on our way to globalism via the Paris Accord by now.  Where a new embassy in Jerusalem would NEVER've been; and Obamacare would've been resusitateted - because...as the deep-state GOPers would've said: "It's what the voters had voted for".  They still might get there yet. Why? Because Trump has done things in Office that NO GOPer had ever done...like DT acknowledging that Jerusalem IS the capitol of Israel, for instance. That is HUGE all by itself!  DT is actually keeping promises; and he is HATED for it.   ,

RSS

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service