So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 3172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

> The speech was a GRAND SLAM homerun!

Excellent!

Luis,

Do you see a big empty grey area above the video? Because I do see a big void and it looks awful- but all of our videos look like that lately on my computer... Ning is trying to help..

But I need to see what members see...Can you send me a screen shot of what you see or post it here so I can show Ning...

Thank You,

Remembering Hurricane Maria...

(Excerpt)
""These containers are full of food, these containers are full of water, full of medicine ... full of construction materials," says Vice President Jose Ayala, who notes a barge a day has arrived since the port opened on Saturday. "It has reached Puerto Rico. The problem is we can't get it on the shelves."

Ayala says it's frustrating: "People are out there under so much need, and there's this cargo here."

"Plenty of vessels can get cargo to the island," agrees Mark Miller, Crowley's vice president of communications. "But the real difficulty is getting the goods to the people via trucks."
Everybody — the government, aid groups and private firms — is having trouble moving those goods around." [1]

WHY?! Was it "fu*ken Trumps fault"? Nope.

It was because "
SMOKING GUN=> San Juan Teamsters Didn’t Show Up for Work to Distribute Relief Supplies – US Aid Rotting at Ports
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft September 30, 2017 421 Comments

40.7KShare 656Tweet Email

The liberal media is pounding President Trump over the suffering in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.

The San Juan Mayor slammed President Trump for ignoring the suffering people of Puerto Rico.

She said this while standing in front of pallets of US aid from the mainland.
Now we know why the people have no aid.
The Teamsters Union drivers did not show up to work.
Only 20% of drivers arrived at the port" [2]

Screw you, fake-stream media! You're gonna have to try a better LIE to blame Trump for what "MIGHT" happen w/ Forence!

Luis

1 https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/28/554297787/puerto...

2 https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/smoking-gun-san-juan-teams...

My rule that applies big time to the political party's of today is that when they say a thing believe the opposite of the thang.

Luis, There are times that the forces within do not come together. Ryan is no longer speaker of the House I think because he was all a balloon full of hot air. Lots of bills that were passed out of the House were never given the light of day in the senate. Here Ryan knew that they would not thus the only reason he allowed a passage.

Would take I think many cycles of say republican control to reach the goals you called out.

We today are witnessing a uni-party at the top of the heap in Congress more interested in maintaining their control than doing the people's work. It is instead doing deep pocket donor agenda's. This heap at the top love the art of political war games.

Patricia, do you happen to see a big grey void above the videos? I am trying to figure out if it is me or the site... but all videos look odd to me... Thanks

Suzie, Didn't see the "big grey void". Try again Suzie, do a hard reload of the page using shift + whatever the reload mechanism is in your browser, wait for Ning platform to render.

So the video appears normal size to you? I think I am describing it wrong- the video is long and skinny- 

I have a screenshot here- does your page look different?

Suzie

I'm expecting what I'm about to offer to not be exactly the problem but near it...

I've seen that when posting videos here and altering the size within the embedded code, guessing that there's some kind of code running here that doesn't like my alterations. here's an example of what I alter;

<iframe width="475" height="266"  , the numbers within the parenthesis.</p _origwidth="854"></p _origwidth="475">

still just guessing, that there's a code that's supposed to automatically alter the size of the video to fit the page size of the post??  

anyways, if you haven't found the problem yet I suspect that's near it, and hope it helps.

-----------------

additional info, maybe relevant or not...

posting that above the line didn't post easily, like there was some code making it hard to post. Had to refresh to see if it posted, and see that those numbers within the parenthesis aren't what I copy/posted - have been altered and this was added; </p _origwidth="854"></p _origwidth="475">  . 

oops, brain fart ; parenthesis should be quotation marks.  ;' } o well, won't be the last time

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I;m a "metoo" on this subject."
11 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"The Hill confirmed what most of us believed was going on during the Obama, and possibly before,…"
11 hours ago
LANYON replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Clean, modern is a snappy look for present newsworthy articles.....  and, yes, white…"
15 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
16 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud posted videos
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud commented on Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
Thumbnail

:WAR-CASTLES-~0.

"Please sit back and enjoy putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together. Here's a tip to…"
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
20 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I like the second one. Suzie wondering if you would think about going to a white background for all…"
yesterday
E. Goldstein replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"You are wasting your time.  Facts are irrelevant. The woman is clearly lying.  She is…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette's discussion was featured

My random topics thread ...

... so that I don't keep occasionally hijacking others' threads with off topic posts.Hope some…See More
yesterday
luis✩USA commented on R.C. "Bob" Lewis's blog post Rage in Jacksonville
"If the rabid radicals...Code Pink; SDS; Antifa, etc...don't maintain this constant state of…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Amendments 6, 8, and 9 guarantee a person's innocence till PROVEN guilty in a court of…"
yesterday
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"I'm remembering 2009 - 2010... The People called, faxed, emailed and even assembled in front…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Just a reminder to all: W/ all this hell going on, I haven't forgotten that the new…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service