So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 3172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your help... and yes it is going in the right direction... Are you saying you see the odd size too? I need to confirm that it is not just me!

I tried to remove the code, add new code and it bounced back to the odd size upon refresh... I think you are right -something is making the size change...

Working on it...

no, I don't now see that odd size on Luis' or any posted videos. I've only seen it when trying to post a video which I altered the size - and then altered my post back to the original embedded code to make the video not look like that.

good luck, hope it jumps up and says here I am soon

Thanks...

:~} glad to help, if it did

a couple of afterthoughts Suzie

. if allowed by software.. the typical reason I try to alter the size of videos is to shrink them substantially - when the visuals aren't as important as the sound, to allow them to load faster/easier - ?having to load less data?.

. still guessing.. about why you're experiencing that and not us, -- would you being logged in as administrator cause that code to treat you differently?

Larry, I have never changed the size of the Youtube videos seem to self-adjust in forums...?! Still a Question... working on it! But it seems to only be my problem!!LOL!

Suzie, if I may...

Larry, whenever I post a video I only use the "Copy Embed" app which always posts the full size video.  I have noticed that when you've posted videos that they are a compact screen view.  Do you use the same "Embed" app that I use; or do you copy the URL?  Could that be the puzzle here? .

Luis

I copy/paste the embedded code into the media box and alter the size parameters within the embedded code before I click OK.  ...or - occasionally I post it full size and then click on it to bring up the little adjustment boxes on the edges and use one of those on a corner to shrink it. 

sometimes the alterations won't take. some of those times it seems it's due to something within that embedded code not allowing the changes, other of those times it seems code on the forum site won't allow it or won't cooperate and screws it all up - like what's in Suzie's screenshot above.

Larry, Yes all of course could by selecting the HTML Editor tab alter the sizing of a large video size of a graphic whose size is large.

So your suggestion has lots of merit. I kinda doubt that Ning in the belly of their code resizes say like facebook does.

the google tgif meeting;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJKx3DGQNf0

I endured the whole hour and took from it that they hate Trump, not so much because he's Trump but because they're fully committed to advancing globalism and progressive 'values'. They say outright that they'll continue to work diligently to eliminate populism and nationalism. Politics is secondary but they brag about being fully involved in it to convince/buy politicians to advance globalism.  ...and their free apps???, fully intended to feed the information they prefer to the users, to guide them to supporting globalism.

.... validation of why I don't use google's search engine and do what I can to minimize it's residual information gathering through tracking cookies and the likes.  ....sure wish they didn't own youtube, I do use that site but don't sign up/on.  I'm long past ready for anti-trust action on the company. It should be easy, they brag about the reasons why.

I share your conclusions Larry.

Since Google is now in bed with the China communist govt aiding them in AI to further rein terror and tyranny upon their population it frightens me to my core that what they implement with and for the China govt will be come standard in the U.S.

I honestly believe that no matter what browser we use or search engine we use will stop Google from the info they seek.

If one via their iphone or smartphone chooses do not track well that has been debunked as not true.

All citizens should be concerned about all of this. Congress should be concerned and livid.

Google can be thought of legitimately as acting as though they are at minimum another branch of govt and worse the govt of the U.S..

Larry, Adding to my reply this maybe of interest,

https://freebeacon.com/issues/google-researcher-resigns-protest-com...

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I;m a "metoo" on this subject."
11 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"The Hill confirmed what most of us believed was going on during the Obama, and possibly before,…"
11 hours ago
LANYON replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Clean, modern is a snappy look for present newsworthy articles.....  and, yes, white…"
15 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
15 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud posted videos
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud commented on Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
Thumbnail

:WAR-CASTLES-~0.

"Please sit back and enjoy putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together. Here's a tip to…"
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
20 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I like the second one. Suzie wondering if you would think about going to a white background for all…"
yesterday
E. Goldstein replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"You are wasting your time.  Facts are irrelevant. The woman is clearly lying.  She is…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette's discussion was featured

My random topics thread ...

... so that I don't keep occasionally hijacking others' threads with off topic posts.Hope some…See More
yesterday
luis✩USA commented on R.C. "Bob" Lewis's blog post Rage in Jacksonville
"If the rabid radicals...Code Pink; SDS; Antifa, etc...don't maintain this constant state of…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Amendments 6, 8, and 9 guarantee a person's innocence till PROVEN guilty in a court of…"
yesterday
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"I'm remembering 2009 - 2010... The People called, faxed, emailed and even assembled in front…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Just a reminder to all: W/ all this hell going on, I haven't forgotten that the new…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service